SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Olight 'Flash Sale' on PL2 weapon light... until 9 pm tonight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Olight 'Flash Sale' on PL2 weapon light... until 9 pm tonight Login/Join 
posted
Should you need a bright weapon light, here's a deal.

PL2, 1200 lumen, quick detach, for 59, with free shipping.

www.olightstore.com

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You get what you pay for, which isn't much with olight. Very cheap chinese garbage. No thanks.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Good luck finding a holster for that.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sns3guppy...

Im curious as to which light you ordered from them which was a disappointment?

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Olight is good to go in my opinion. On par with Fenix, Nightcore, and Streamlight, which I've found to be plenty reliable.

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't remember. It was shiny and I gave it to my daughter. I'll never order another from them or use another of their products. Cheap.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
Should you need a bright weapon light, here's a deal.

PL2, 1200 lumen, quick detach, for 59, with free shipping.

www.olightstore.com

I would argue that 1200 lumen is excessive. The WML on my rifle is 400 lumen and that seems quite bright. The light on my P320 is 200 lumen and that seems quite enough--indoors, at least.

I cannot imagine what 1200 lumen would look like. Not-to-mention what'd it do to your night vision.

As for Olight: I have one of their lights from when they first came on the scene. It seems ok. Hasn't seen a lot of use, though.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Wish they had a payment method that didn't involve the GDCs at Paypal. I won't use them.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
You get what you pay for, which isn't much with olight. Very cheap chinese garbage. No thanks.

Not my experience. I bought their 9000 lumen light with charger before Christmas along with a smaller 1000 lumen light. They have been great and the quality is the same as Fenix and Surefire.

Posts: 4107 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Wish they had a payment method that didn't involve the GDCs at Paypal. I won't use them.
You can order it from battery junction instead. They also have free shipping.

https://www.batteryjunction.co...n=responsiveTemplate

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1s1k,

Posts: 3920 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post