SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption this.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption this. Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
"Just punch it!"

Not original, but it brought back memories and made me laugh. Years ago during spring break in Havasu City, AZ we were drinking beers, hanging out watching the boat ramp on a Sunday and watching for some cheap entertainment. Husband and wife trying to recover their boat on a trailer pulled by an El Camino. After several unsuccessful attempts with the wife trying to get the boat up on the trailer the husband yelled, "Just punch it!" Well she launched the boat over the trailer and into the back of the El Camino.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
That guy was wrong... The roof rack WON'T hold a boat...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
One Sigforumite gon' replace he 's rusted tiedowns.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where’s the salt life sticker?

Posts: 226 | Location: Southern, PA | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The sea is a cruel mistress.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
And we have lift-off. Flight of the SS Shitbox from Anystreet USA.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1087 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Clean one owner. No lowball offers, please, I know what I’ve got.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Chinesium Tie-Downs in Action

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Next time I pray for a boat, I'm going to be more specific.

Posts: 7451 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Now, where's my airplane?

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2008 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Geez, that was a nice center-console boat, once-upon-a-time Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
[James Bond Director] Okay, take 23 and let's get it right this time! [/James Bond Director]

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Top... Men...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Well you see Officer, we was trolling for babes.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
[James Bond Director] Okay, take 23 and let's get it right this time! [/James Bond Director]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDtuEjdBmY4

Posts: 7451 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Must be Hump Day.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
No, don't single up lines so early.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post