SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Armed Woman Stops Road Rage Attacker
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armed Woman Stops Road Rage Attacker Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted
Police in Glendale, Arizona, say an armed woman stopped a road rage attacker with one shot on Wednesday.

The armed motorist repeatedly said she was armed but the attacker ignored her warnings.

According to 3 TV/CBS 5, Glendale Police Sgt. Scott Waite said a driver that was cut off by another vehicle at 67th and Olive Avenues, and then followed the vehicle “to 59th Avenue and Bell Road where a physical altercation took place.”

The road rage suspect allegedly approached the car and struck the passenger in the face, at which point the female driver exited the vehicle and announced that she was armed. Unfazed, “the suspect then [allegedly] approached the armed driver and punched her in the face and continued to assault her, putting her into a headlock.”

Waite said the road rage suspect kept attacking the driver, even though the driver continued warning that she was armed. Realizing there was no other option, the driver then fired one shot, “ending the fight.”

A witness of the incident told 12 News, “One of them broke the car window of another car pulled the lady out and they started fighting in the middle of the street. One got on top of the other and the girl just pulled out a gun and shot her in the gut.”

Glendale PD stressed that the woman who fired the shot “was not the aggressor.”

The suspect was taken to the hospital with “serious injuries” but is expected to survive.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...e-attacker-one-shot/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:

The suspect was taken to the hospital with “serious injuries” but is expected to survive.

This is disappointing. I would prefer that animals such as this learn Darwins Lesson first hand.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:

This is disappointing. I would prefer that animals such as this learn Darwins Lesson first hand.

Think about where you are likely to shoot someone who has you in a headlock.

Darwin may have smiled.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Excellent point 2340!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I have many questions about this. Why did the driver stop? How did she get hit in the face? Why did she exit the car? How did she know the other wasn't armed? When did she know?

Not saying one shouldn't stand ground; but why further expose yourself in this case?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have many questions about this. Why did the driver stop? How did she get hit in the face? Why did she exit the car? How did she know the other wasn't armed? When did she know?

Not saying one shouldn't stand ground; but why further expose yourself in this case?

Yeah me too. Half the news stories seem to be written by elementary school students. Perhaps they are expecting a video to accompany the story. On another thread today, the news story reported that he shot the man after he was knocked unconscious.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Road rage driver (a female) broke the passenger side window and punched the passenger, then punched the armed driver after she was out of the car. Then got shot.

"A witness told 12 News that one of the drivers side-swiped the other." Link

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That helped. They should have just had the bystander write the story. In the past you could read a news story and actually tell what happened. The reporters of today cannot write a simple story that can be understood. It is not like this is explaining an extremely complex event with many twists and turns. It would be better if they just said two bitches threw down and one got shot. That I can understand.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post