SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hillary now blames her loss on Jon Stewart
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary now blames her loss on Jon Stewart Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Trevor Noah is boring and awful, but it didn't make a difference in the dusty cunts campaign.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C L Wilkins:
Dear Hillary.

If you want to blame anyone then blame me and the millions of others like me.

You see, we really didn't vote for Trump, we voted against you.

Do you remember a number of years ago when your left was saying, "Anybody but Bush"? Turn about is fair play.

Deplorably yours,
CW
We actually did Vote for President Trump over clinton. With many a good reason. It was the right thing to do, he's thusfar been a excellent President and, we will have him again for a 2nd term. After 8 terrible years, giving the White House to a complete maniacal creep from kenya, we wanted the real deal. Dont ever make light of good peoples decision to Vote for the man. It is way more important for the Country than electing a female for her benefit to be the first. We have the best available in President Trump. Enjoy these pride filled years as it always seems to come back around that a liberal POS democrat gets elected next. I believe we need to see that this never again happens.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The irony of all of this is that prior to the election, Hillary and her minions were demanding from Trump, a pledge that when (not if) he lost, he would not contest the election results. For the past three years, that's all they've done.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phydough:
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
quote:
Originally posted by az478305
Bill blames her for his indiscretions.

Can you blame him? Look what happened the last time they had sex!

Come on now, this is a family friendly forum, no need for making SF members have to picture that. Big Grin

Could you think maybe the first and (last) time they had sex? Big Grin

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Read the book "Shattered" by two people who joined the Clinton campaign to report how Hillary would win and realized early in the campaign she would fail.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I've decided I no longer want Hillary to get over loosing to President Trump.

I want each day of her remaining life to start knowing that she is not awakening in the White House to her crying herself into a gin-besotted slumber because "the election was stolen."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Reminds me about the story about the guy who walks up to the Whitehouse gate one morning and says to the marine stationed there, “I’d like to speak with President Hilary Clinton.” The marine politely responds, “Sir, Hilary Clinton is not the President, Donald Trump is the President.” The man thanks him and walks away.

The next morning the man is back with the same request. The marine is a little annoyed and says, “As I told you yesterday Sir, Hilary Clinton is not the President, Donald Trump is the President.” The man replied, “I know young man, I just really enjoyed hearing you say it.” The marine smiled and and said, “Very well Sir, see you tomorrow.”

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
The wretched hag just can’t accept that she couldn’t bull shit all of America and there were more deplorables than she imagined.

To be fair: It isn't the Evil, Lying Harpy From The Burning Pits Of Hell making that claim, but a pair of what we might be excused for suspecting are sycophants of hers.

It's a pretty damn silly claim.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Losing to Donald Trump has made her certifiably batshit crazy.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
Reminds me about the story about the guy who walks up to the Whitehouse gate one morning and says to the marine stationed there, “I’d like to speak with President Hilary Clinton.” The marine politely responds, “Sir, Hilary Clinton is not the President, Donald Trump is the President.” The man thanks him and walks away.

The next morning the man is back with the same request. The marine is a little annoyed and says, “As I told you yesterday Sir, Hilary Clinton is not the President, Donald Trump is the President.” The man replied, “I know young man, I just really enjoyed hearing you say it.” The marine smiled and and said, “Very well Sir, see you tomorrow.”

===================================

STOLEN !!! Big Grin

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
One of my joys in life is knowing she will wake up everyday for the rest of her miserable life and know she will NEVER be president. And that fact is eating her alive!

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
No worries she'll spin the wheel of fortune blame, next week. It's never ending. Next week it will be Tribbles that lost her the election.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Losing to Donald Trump has made her certifiably batshit crazy.

as in Guano Wacko

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C L Wilkins:
Dear Hillary.

If you want to blame anyone then blame me and the millions of others like me.

You see, we really didn't vote for Trump, we voted against you.

Do you remember a number of years ago when your left was saying, "Anybody but Bush"? Turn about is fair play.

Deplorably yours,
CW

Dear Hillary,

Maybe I just didn't like you..........or your husband. Remember when he resurrected the phrase "You get both of us" late in the campaign? I did not like that when Bill was in office either.

Best wishes

Shovelhead

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
Trevor Noah is boring and awful, but it didn't make a difference in the dusty cunts campaign.

I actually enjoyed watching Stewart, despite his political views.

Noah just sucks.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...nton-election-stolen

Hillary warns dems that the election can be stolen from them. Seriously, she actually said that. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Hello irony!

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
“And a Candidacy can be stolen from you as well!!” said Bernie “feel the burrrn” Sanders.

Not enough eyerolls.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
Can you blame him? Look what happened the last time they had sex!

Since Chelsea looks like Webster Hubbell, I am not sure Bill ever touched Hitlery.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neel
posted Hide Post
Personal accountability and Hillary Clinton are two phrases that should never used in the same sentence.

Posts: 559 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post