SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hillary now blames her loss on Jon Stewart
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary now blames her loss on Jon Stewart Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
The wretched hag just can’t accept that she couldn’t bull shit all of America and there were more deplorables than she imagined.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/04/...amed-on-jon-stewart/

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I hope the funeral is nice.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
One of the characteristics of a sociopath. She's also blamed Obama. Bill blames her for his indiscretions. They're the perfect couple.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Well he is a known member of the vast right wing conspiracy she blabbered on about, so it is only fitting he took her down.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
The Dems' 'Splainin' Machine has finally made the transition from snake oil to witchcraft. Ye gods.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Felonia von Pantsuit used every decietful, illegal, immoral, underhanded trick in the book to beat President Trump and still lost!

Thats's gotta sting real bad.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Oh OK, I can see that. It all fits together now. I just didn’t realize Stewart was such a power broker.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has'nt this nut run out of people to blame,(except of course the real culprit-herself), yet?

Posts: 165 | Registered: December 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kasinefect:
Has'nt this nut run out of people to blame,(except of course the real culprit-herself), yet?

nope,
next it will be all the dead people in the ground that only voted 3x's for her,,,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Whatever.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Meh... Moving on... Nothing to see here...

Or in other words, Hillary who???

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Just a passing thought. Can you imagine the mental meltdown Mrs. Pantsuit would have if the DOJ reopened the investigation into all her bad behavior and eventually charged and arrested her? I know its wishful thinking, but that would be Pay-Per-View quality content.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sorry, just how does this work? Stewart left a show, so, fewer people watched that show, and because of this, Her Royal Fucking Majesty is on skid row?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Be patient. She's only got about 300 million more people to blame. *s*

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1856 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sorry, just how does this work? Stewart left a show, so, fewer people watched that show, and because of this, Her Royal Fucking Majesty is on skid row?

It’s the only explanation that makes sense dude.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
I hope the funeral is nice.

And soon.

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
One of the characteristics of a sociopath. She's also blamed Obama. Bill blames her for his indiscretions. They're the perfect couple.

Clearly, Slick Willy is a dog, was a dog, and always will be a dog. However, even if a guy weren't a dog, putting up with Shrillery would be pretty rough. I wonder how many times a day he asks himself, "Why in the everloving **** did I ever marry that horrible shrew?"

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Best and last line of the article:

“They could have passed out a big sheet of paper that had two boxes on it, one that said ‘Hillary’ and one that said ‘not Hillary,’ and I was gonna put my X in the ‘not-Hillary’ box, OK?” - Dennis Miller

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Felonia von Pantsuit

LOL!

I look forward to reading every article that Kurt Schlichter writes!

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az478305
Bill blames her for his indiscretions.

Can you blame him? Look what happened the last time they had sex!

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post