SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hillary now blames her loss on Jon Stewart
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary now blames her loss on Jon Stewart Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Just a passing thought. Can you imagine the mental meltdown Mrs. Pantsuit would have if the DOJ reopened the investigation into all her bad behavior and eventually charged and arrested her? I know its wishful thinking, but that would be Pay-Per-View quality content.

I agree wishful thinking but I know I would pay to see it!

Posts: 165 | Registered: December 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by , "Why in the everloving **** did I ever marry that horrible shrew?"

Wealth & Power?

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
with liberals, it’s always someone else’s fault

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Clintons are typical liberal, progressive, democrat POS's that want to blame everyone for their failures and inadequacies. Basically the victim card....I am so sick and tired of theses Clintons and the other democrats like Schumer, Pelosi, Nader, Waters, Sanders, AOC and the rest of these Sewer Rats. The list can go on and on. Personally, I will not deal with a known democrat whether it be professional or personal. I have declared myself a democrat free zone and I feel a lot better off away from the freakin slime balls.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
Meh... Moving on... Nothing to see here...

Or in other words, Hillary who???

H&K-Guy

Yup. This cockroach is trying desperately to be relevant.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
quote:
Originally posted by az478305
Bill blames her for his indiscretions.

Can you blame him? Look what happened the last time they had sex!

Come on now, this is a family friendly forum, no need for making SF members have to picture that. Big Grin

Posts: 879 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Seattle and talk to a lot of Dems. Many of them were enraged that she derailed Bernie Sanders' campaign so they stayed home or voted for Trump. This aspect of her loss cannot be understated.

Then, there is the fact that there is so much human tragedy associated with the Clintons.

She shot herself in the foot. Hard, ugly corruption always catches up.

V.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
I think she and Bill have one of their "rock star road trip speech fund-raisers" in Las Vegas today.

I'll bet the tickets are just flying off the shelves....... Roll Eyes .... /crickets/.

Picture a Las Vegas scalper trying to unload one of those on the strip.

Big Grin

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I think obama may have finally gotten something right. She is "soulless".

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
"She’s a horrible politician, as corrupt as a medieval warlord and as cuddly as a leprotic armadillo."

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Whatever.

Jhe, I think you are putting way too much effort into it. Is there a one or two syllable synonym for whatever?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Trophy Husband
Picture of C L Wilkins
posted Hide Post
Dear Hillary.

If you want to blame anyone then blame me and the millions of others like me.

You see, we really didn't vote for Trump, we voted against you.

Do you remember a number of years ago when your left was saying, "Anybody but Bush"? Turn about is fair play.

Deplorably yours,
CW

Posts: 3200 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flyboyrv6
posted Hide Post
HRC needs to keep up this idiocy... we want her face in front of the American people all the way to 2020.

Posts: 828 | Registered: January 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Deplorably yours

Smile

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flyboyrv6:
HRC needs to keep up this idiocy... we want her face in front of the American people all the way to 2020.

=========================================

Flyboyrv6 you have an excellent point there!!

. The RNC should try their best to keep her talking, keep her in the news, etc. She will undoubtedly make a complete ass out of herself and constantly remind everyone why a Democrat was not elected in 2016.

"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
One of the characteristics of a sociopath.

• Glibness and Superficial Charm

• Manipulative and Conning

• Grandiose Sense of Self

• Pathological Lying

• Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt

• Shallow Emotions

• Incapacity for Love

• Callousness/Lack of Empathy

• Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature

• Irresponsibility/Unreliability

• Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Whatever.
Jhe, I think you are putting way too much effort into it. Is there a one or two syllable synonym for whatever?
Meh

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Whatever.
Meh

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
One of the characteristics of a sociopath.

• Glibness and Superficial Charm

• Manipulative and Conning

• Grandiose Sense of Self

• Pathological Lying

• Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt

• Shallow Emotions

• Incapacity for Love

• Callousness/Lack of Empathy

• Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature

• Irresponsibility/Unreliability

• Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BINGO ! We have a winner on all 11 points.

This makes her a text book sociopath - of course SHE would never be just an ordinary sociopath. Big Grin

Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Frau Pantsuit Big Grin

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post