SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    bachelor style goulash
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

bachelor style goulash Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
American Chop Suey...my mom used to make it. Yummy!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Oh, man. Haven't made goulash in forever. I love it Danish style with lots of white vinegar poured on top.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got a real problem with words. I don't like it when people call things something they are not. My mother and my mother and my wife creaete something that is pasta shell, ground beef and some kind of pasta sauce, either red or white ...and call it "goulash". I scream to high heaven that that is not "goulash" and quit using the term. I haven't made any progress. Roll Eyes

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so , what do you call goulash ?
how about a recipe

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Off topic, but nice knife. I just bought one a few months ago, and subjected it to things I would never do to a knife yesterday. Using it as a hammer, chisel, etc...

It looks better than yours. LOL.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
c'mon do your sigforum friends a favor

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I have made this recipe several timez. Its very good. I add a bit more veggies and use Bull's Blood wine for broth.

https://www.budapestbylocals.c...ngarian-goulash.html

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post