SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ontario Joe Pardue Utilitac II Giveaway
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ontario Joe Pardue Utilitac II Giveaway Login/Join 
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted
Up for grabs is an Ontario Utilitac II
New in box

When these knives came out a few years ago, I thought they were excellent given the low price.
Now it's time to give one away.

Rules are
-Must have email in profile
-Must have more than 10 posts

Winner will be chosen at random at 20:00 CST on 10/13/19

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
That looks like a pretty sharp karma. Wink

Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I have several of these, so don’t include me in the karma.
I just want to say what a great utility knife these are; really well made with a hefty blade.
I am carrying one right now, as we have been cutting open moving boxes and the like. For this kind of work I prefer the Utilitac over one of my Benchmades.
Go for the karma!

Posts: 18058 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be included in this Karma, as I use a knife daily at our business.
Cutting open and breaking down boxes are just two of the functions I do on a daily basis.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
A very generous Karma! Please include me.

JP

Posts: 2048 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your Karma.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Nice karma - count me in, please.
Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SOTAR
posted Hide Post
Great karma, thanks please include me. I'll probably give it to one of my co-workers.

Posts: 1037 | Location: portland, OR | Registered: October 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent karma; please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too!

Posts: 17142 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Would love to be counting ted in, thanks!

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please include me, thanks!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous, please include me!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Thank You

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I have never heard of them. I will have to go and look at them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4834 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
In for a chance please. And thank you for a great Karma! Wink

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
I like Ontario blades. Nice knives do what you need and won't break your heart if its lost, broken or borrowed. Please include me. Many thanks, Pickle Rick.

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post