SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pulled over last night. Rear brakelight was out. Cop was out of line!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pulled over last night. Rear brakelight was out. Cop was out of line! Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I think you were bludgeoned with politeness, assaulted with professionalism, oppressed by friendliness, terrorized by expeditious protection. I am outraged on your behalf.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:

Here's another guy who didn't listen to your dad. The link has the full body cam video. BTW, the libs at the Des Moines Register pride themselves on finding racism everywhere...

https://www.desmoinesregister....ing-iowa/2006552002/

hmmm....in this particular case, I found myself siding with the Black kid. Yeah, he could have been more cooperative, but are people really required to talk to police and identify themselves if there really is no evidence of any crime?!?1
It seems like he was fully within his rights to simply walk away.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crom:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:

Here's another guy who didn't listen to your dad. The link has the full body cam video. BTW, the libs at the Des Moines Register pride themselves on finding racism everywhere...

https://www.desmoinesregister....ing-iowa/2006552002/

hmmm....in this particular case, I found myself siding with the Black kid. Yeah, he could have been more cooperative, but are people really required to talk to police and identify themselves if there really is no evidence of any crime?!?1
It seems like he was fully within his rights to simply walk away.

In a substantial number of jurisdictions a citizen is required to show id when requested by the cops.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post