SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Lamestream Media- Post your best dumb "journalists" or coverage
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Lamestream Media- Post your best dumb "journalists" or coverage Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
I've been commenting in several threads over the last few days about the media who is frothing at the mouth over Trump this/climate change that. All without paying just a few minutes of actual news. When one of the stations finally talked about London for 4 minutes, half of that was some black chick talking about the fear that people are feeling in London right now is the same things that "communities of color" feel in America every day when dealing with whitey. The other channels (minus Fox) were worried to death about Comey testifying, global warming, TRUMPRUSSIATRUMPRUSSIATRUMPRUSSIA, and whatnot.

Today, they had some fine pearls of wisdom. Some douche on CNN was interviewing a Trump cabinet member, and when he would reply said douche would just shout him down, CBS did a great worship piece on Judge Ginsberg, calling her "Swift Justice", NBC got themselves in a tizzy over Trumps disruptive tweets to the mayor of London, and CBS was all Comey all the time.

When someone is as rabidly single focused on a topic as the media is right now with Trump, after 8 years of silence (except for the cheerleading), a reasonable person calls that stalking and would get a restraining order. Smile

Post your best. Be it climate change, TRUMPRUSSIATRUMPRUSSIA, gun control, or whatever stupid media coverage you want.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Voice of the Left and CNN commentator Sally Kohn came out Sunday and said that political correctness and treating terrorists with dignity and respect are the only things that will defeat terrorism.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/...c-will-hank-berrien#

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I suppose everyone has seen this since it was on Drudge, but in case you missed it: CNN gathered a small group of Muslims and staged several photo ops around London purporting to show 'moderate' Muslims out marching in the streets opposing ISIS. The group was either hired and paid or just shuttled around London by CNN to hop out, take pictures/film and then load back up in the van. There were no spontaneous marches against ISIS, which is what they were reporting.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.co...s-muslim-protesters/

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
How to I live stream MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox....?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another reason why I don't own a TV. I don't have Facebook, Twitter or anything like that either.
How do I get my news? I don't. This is why. There's no more news on, it's all garbage. Political points of view from people on camera.
I have a weather app on my phone and that's about all I need.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I found it interesting that Valerie Jarrett's daughter, who has never worked in "journalism" but was a lawyer in Chicago, is suddenly CNN's lead "reporter" on the Trump bashing beat.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
This thread could easily end up surpassing the cat thread Smile

http://www.washingtontimes.com...sts-trump-trying-to/

- John Adams

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
This thread could easily end up surpassing the cat thread Smile

http://www.washingtontimes.com...sts-trump-trying-to/

MSNBC may be trying to win viewers who were fans of the Gong show.

No offense to those of you who were fans of the Gong show.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Voice of the Left and CNN commentator Sally Kohn came out Sunday and said that political correctness and treating terrorists with dignity and respect are the only things that will defeat terrorism....

I believe that is true. I also believe that unicorn farts smell just like roses. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Voice of the Left and CNN commentator Sally Kohn came out Sunday and said that political correctness and treating terrorists with dignity and respect are the only things that will defeat terrorism....

I believe that is true. I also believe that unicorn farts smell just like roses. Roll Eyes

Wait, what? Treat terrorists with dignity and respect?
I have never heard this Sally Kohn but maybe she should schedule a goodwill visit to Afghanistan/Iraq. I'll help pay for her flight.
She can give out free hugs to Isis. See what that gets her.
Anyone have her email address? I'll send along this idea.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/embed/aytKLPTUhCY

quote:
I suppose everyone has seen this since it was on Drudge, but in case you missed it: CNN gathered a small group of Muslims and staged several photo ops around London purporting to show 'moderate' Muslims out marching in the streets opposing ISIS. The group was either hired and paid or just shuttled around London by CNN to hop out, take pictures/film and then load back up in the van. There were no spontaneous marches against ISIS, which is what they were reporting.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.co...s-muslim-protesters/

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
No offense to those of you who were fans of the Gong show.

I loved The Gong Show...

J. P. Morgan was the best Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeopardy had a "Power Players" tourny in May 2016. Many of the talking heads from the usual suspect networks were on.
http://variety.com/2016/tv/new...louis-ck-1201769300/

Anderson Cooper was so stupid as to be embarrassing. Chuck Todd was almost as bad. Melissa Harris-Perry was.........well, an idiot.

Louis CK CRUSHED Kate Bolduan and some MSNBC/WaPo douche, who only made it seem close with a correct final answer that doubled his score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPXjCiixeKI

Point is, no surprise, these people are no smarter than an honors high school student, if that.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I find it bizarre that it's news that President Trump is NOT using executive privilege to block Comey's testifying. But then again, after Obama, maybe that IS news.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
CBS did a great worship piece on Judge Ginsberg, calling her "Swift Justice"

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_W5cDjy3uU

Disgusting and stupid at the same time. This whole thread could be just about CNN alone.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Disgusting and stupid at the same time. This whole thread could be just about CNN alone.

Hahahahahaha, thanks, oddball!

Posts: 15842 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FrankMoses:
Jeopardy had a "Power Players" tourny in May 2016. Many of the talking heads from the usual suspect networks were on.
http://variety.com/2016/tv/new...louis-ck-1201769300/

Anderson Cooper was so stupid as to be embarrassing. Chuck Todd was almost as bad. Melissa Harris-Perry was.........well, an idiot.

Louis CK CRUSHED Kate Bolduan and some MSNBC/WaPo douche, who only made it seem close with a correct final answer that doubled his score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPXjCiixeKI

Point is, no surprise, these people are no smarter than an honors high school student, if that.

Wolf Blitzer got destroyed by comedian Andy Richter in a 2009 episode of Celebrity Jeopardy:

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Remember a couple of years ago Katie Couric interviewing the VCDL?

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktCN59EBhgQ

But I wouldn't really call that "dumb." There was an agenda in play here. It was purposeful manipulation and deception.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post