SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    William J. Clinton and the Genie: A True Story!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

William J. Clinton and the Genie: A True Story! Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Clinton was walking along the beach and he stubbed his toe on something. He picked it up, saw that it was a brass urn. There was some writing engraved on the urn but he could not read it because of the dirt and corrosion.

He tried to clean the urn by rubbing it with his beach towel and a Genie popped out. The Genie said, "I know that it's traditional to offer three wishes, but I'm low on fuel and can only grant you one wish. What would you like?"

Clinton thought for a minute and said, "I would like to be in the history books as the president who brought peace to the Middle East."

The Genie said, "I am one of the most powerful of my species, but there are some things that even I can not do. Those fucking Arabs just will not listen to logic. Pick something else."

Clinton said, "All right. Can you make this Monica Lewinsky thing go away?"

The Genie replied, "Let's take another look at that map of the Middle East."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Big Grin well I laughed at this one.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post