SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What to in NYC for a couple days?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What to in NYC for a couple days? Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I’m just getting home from there. Intrepid is a must, and vets get in for free. Must have some form of proof you served. I have a photo of my DD214. The Beretta Gallery is great if you like their shotguns and accoutrements. To many places to eat at. Have fun, but it’s insanely crowded.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
St Paul's Church.

George Washington attended regularly and it has incredible ties to 9/11. The fact that it is still standing, much less undamaged as a result of the attack is amazing.

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Many good suggestions so far.
1) transportation- not an issue. It’s an island- Uptown is higher street numbers(125th st) vs downtown (city hall). Get the Citymapper app. Use it- enjoy the city.
2) entertainment- it’s there, Broadway, rooftop bars, every museum except firearms.
3) food- NY steak house. It’s a must.
4) WiFi - there are Starbucks on every block

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post