SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    October Karma!!! Sorry for the late Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October Karma!!! Sorry for the late Karma Login/Join 
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be entered into this one, please.

Thanks, Dave.

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Please consider me. Thank you

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance at this watch. Thank you. Doing fine here, except for looking forward to the end of fire season and the smoke we have had here for what seems like months. I am very grateful the smoke is all my family has had to deal with, unlike so many others. Stay safe.

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Mr Troung,

you never need to apologize for being late for anything. I appreciate everything you do here. Please do not include me in this wicked cool karma. I just want to say thank you.

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Too kind

Posts: 713 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. A bit too showy for me but I have a brother who loves this kind of adornment, even at his age. Please include me.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Okay, now that’s an interesting watch.

[Quote] How are things in your world? Hope you all are well! [quote]

Things are good in my world, though I still can’t taste or smell anything since getting sick & testing positive for Covid.
ENTs have no clue, but that’s small potatoes compared to other people’s problems.
The second round of positive tests are showing up in the officers & inmates at my prison that weren’t present back in April when it ran through the institution.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please add me and thank you

Posts: 367 | Location: olympia washington | Registered: March 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a beaut. Please include me in.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
That is a cool looking watch. Please add me to the group. Thanks!

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Nice Casio, please include me. Thank you Dave.

Posts: 2861 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
please add me...thanks Dave

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was just shopping for a replacement to my beat-to-hell g-shock.

Count me in.

Thank you

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm older than I look
posted Hide Post
thank you

Posts: 1939 | Location: San Fernando Valley, CA | Registered: September 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you!!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David, please include me.

Just wrapping up 3 days of pheasant hunting in north, northy, North Dakota. Got to spend the time with 3 of my six brothers and my childhood friend. Fun. But freakin freezing for this CA boy. Low of 14 tonight. It will be 90 when I land tomorrow afternoon.

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
Please ad me Sir.
Thank you for your offering..

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me please and that is a very nice Karma

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. As always a big thanks to Dave for the generosity.

Posts: 1950 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Add my name to the list - thank you sir!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post