SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    October Karma!!! Sorry for the late Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October Karma!!! Sorry for the late Karma Login/Join 
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thank you!

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In for the son in law.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Add me please.

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got to,try.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Eric Seaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Anyone else before the Karma fades away ?

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Wow, nice Karma. Thanks Dave.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me , if it's not too late . Thanks

Posts: 4048 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
David, I would love to be included please. Best of luck out in OC.. Stay healthy Brother!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Please include me if not too late.

Thank you!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazing you are. Please include me in.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
That is one cool watch!! Please include me and happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post

Picture of Neva
posted Hide Post
Ohhhhh.... ok, I am in. You are such a sweetie, Dave.

If your government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away from you everything you have.
---- Paul Harvey - 1952 (Remember These Things)

Posts: 8007 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: January 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Count me in if not too late...

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Please enter me if I am in time. Thanks

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post