Caption this Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21099 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
"Don't give a shit if he is in handcuffs, I ain't pulling it out of his pants!"

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27921 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
These aren't my pants.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
While My Pants Gently Weep

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Happy to see me or is that a guitar in your pants?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
If he thought he was getting away with that he must be guitarded.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was in my pants when I came in the store.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16062 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
While My Pants Gently Weep

Posts: 27921 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I don't care how you play it, NO STAIRWAY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Don't fret officer it's mine. You want to see the custom neck I installed?

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Radio, one "T-bone Walker" in custody..."

"Am I being sustained?"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
[to the tune of "Juke Box Hero" by Foreigner] That one guitar ... felt good in his pants ...

DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
But this one goes to eleven....

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Wait, how are you playing that?

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you and mikey stink can make beautiful music , downtown , he's in all weekend for four counts of a&b

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54597 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Ya gotta B sharp to catch a theif. This bust made his D flat

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Must be on drugs cause that's the wrong way to get the sex out of Rock n Roll.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
He said it was his, but we think he's a lyre.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
For sale, one guitar, gently used.

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post