SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Don't Lose Your Head Over A Simple Dispute
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't Lose Your Head Over A Simple Dispute Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted

Others might really freak out!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
That really needs blood to come out of the neck in a huge geyser. That would cause people to loose bladder and bowel control.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31433 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OMG! LoL.... I think I ruptured something!

Arman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
That was great.

Posts: 3235 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
That’s good.
Now why do some of those folks have bats at the ready and in hand?

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigmule:
That’s good.

Looked like some kind of shuttle van and a driver that's used to dealing with knuckleheads from time to time. A few of the hospitals around here run courtesy shuttles for staff and patients between the hospital and nearby medical buildings and BART(like the subway). There are always questionable folks around BART and the free hospital shuttle is a convenient way to get around town.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by berto:
...There are always questionable folks around BART and the free hospital shuttle is a convenient way to get around town.

I drove buses and trucks part-time some years back while I was building a consulting business. Subbing on a shuttle between a commuter train station and a local courthouse, it seemed nearly every passenger was traveling to or from a court appearance, so when I got back to the bus terminal, I nick-named the bus route "The Felony Flyer."

The name stuck. Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9153 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigmule:
That’s good.

The only one with the bat was the bus driver.
Most likely in on the prank, otherwise he probably wouldn't have let him inside in the first place, or knocked him out on his way down.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post