SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your favorite sammich?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your favorite sammich? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
A western New York original the stinger
Basically everything in a philly cheese steak and everything on a buffalo style chicken finger sub ( chicken fingers in buffalo sauce provolone cheese blue cheese dressing) all in one sub

Posts: 3268 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Italian beef, dipped with hot peppers
Philly
Reuben

Pretty much in that order.

I like the cut of your jib, sir. I would add a muffaletta to the list.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5281 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Spicy chicken from Chick-Dil-A. Extra pickles and some Duke’s mayonnaise.

Lox (I really like the Scottish smoked salmon) on a fresh baked garlic bagel with a healthy spread of cream cheese and a slice of Vidalia onion. A few capers are optional, as is a slice of tomato. Spell it “lachs” if you have German ancestry. This needs to be accompanied by Dr. Brown’s cream soda or maybe a tall glass of fresh squeezed orange juice. Or maybe a beer.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
#5 on white Mike's way at Jersey Mikes

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Smoked turkey, bacon, tomato, jack cheese, roasted green chiles. Grilled to crispy perfection.

Runner-ups include meatball sub with provolone, and a Cuban sammich.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
#1 Hamburger

Runners up:
Smoke brisket
Roast beef with onions, lettuce tomato, horseradish sauce and mayo
Chicken or turkey with onion, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and Italian olive spread
Shrimp Po'boy

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread is making me hungry. A few of my favorites are:
BLT
grilled cheese
Reuben
pulled pork or sliced brisket BBQ
oyster poboy
Chick-Fil-A

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Shrimp Po Boy

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
Crunchy Jif between two slices of toast.

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
For me, every good sandwich should be on an excellent white roll. Like a sub sandwich type of bread.

Capicola with cheddar cheese, served hot. Lettuce,sprouts, cucumber, banana peppers, mayo, oil and vinegar. That’s pretty much the bee’s knees to me.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
I don't ruin it Mayo either as it's gotta be Miracle Whip.

Todd, I am worried about you brother. After reading that statement, I fear you will start to like Hi-Point and want to carry a YEET Cannon.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Prime Rib and Cheddar sandwich

Thin sliced prime rib
Grated sharp cheddar cheese
Sliced tomatoes
Texas toast
Thick biue cheese salad dressing - Similar to Litehouse brand
Butter

Its made like a ruben - grilled in frying pan - don't use too much blue cheese - about a teaspoon is good

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Jersey Mikes Italian (#13 I think)

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
At home: PB&J or Grilled Cheese

At a restaurant: Reuben or BLT

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
#1 – A smash burger, made by me:
22% Wagyu ground beef. Mayo with black pepper (lots), seasoning salt, and dill weed mixed into it. Pernicious Pickles brand garlic dill pickle slices.

#2 – Bacon with PB and Marmite. (PB + Marmite is a magic combo.)

#3 – The Beef Brisket Sandwich at Abby’s Real Texas BBQ (local).

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't eat much bread...guess #1 would be a hamburger. #2 would be 'bout anything rolled up in a flour tortilla.

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 724 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I think we recently had a similar thread, so I'll just leave a pic of the clear winner (for me) here. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Muffaletta:

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Philly Cheesesteak with Provolone or DeNick's Beef brisket Sandwich.

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2078 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Sailor sandwich. Invented right here in Richmond, Va, years ago at the New York deli.
Pastrami
Knockwurst
Swiss cheese
Mustard
Grilled on rye bread.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Chicken parm wedge.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post