SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What homepage do you use on your computer?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What homepage do you use on your computer? Login/Join 
Picture of MWills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whanson_wi:
I created my own, with links to different pages I also created - a page full of political links, a page full of firearms links, etc. Not fancy, just a table format.

It wasn't hard to do, but I did it first using Netscape - that will give you a hint about how long I've done it this way. Smile Using something like Word to do this would be like using a 12-pound mall to kill a mosquito.

Yup. Me too. But it has been tweaked little since the first "Netscape" iteration. Long before there was "facebook" I wanted a page for family to share. (all the pictures are mostly outdated now) I think the last time I changed anything on it I used "Microsoft Expressions" mwills.com

I was ​always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps ​getting harder to find one.

Posts: 392 | Location: Mark Twain land, MO | Registered: August 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:
There's only one right answer. Cool

FPNI

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I have a personalized "newspaper" home page at Crayon.net (CReAte Your OwN).

The creators no longer maintain the site, but since it's really just a build-your-own-portal, it works.

I also use RefDesk when my mood changes.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Google News, and a browser bar full of stuff, like here.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MG34_Dan:
about:blank
Me, too, with buttons for my most common links.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Startpage

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Google.

Posts: 514 | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post