SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Schwarzenegger to sue Big Oil for "knowingly killing people"
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Schwarzenegger to sue Big Oil for "knowingly killing people" Login/Join 
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Roid-rage, what a dumbbell.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So he admits to knowingly killing people by driving his H1 and flying the 747.

Posts: 1177 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Chevron has a RICO case against greeny's corrupt activities in Ecuador

ExxonMobil is countersuing several State's attorney generals for Climate Change

I think the kid gloves are off so Arnold might want to save his money as the defendants will fight this one tooth and nail for as many years/decades as it takes

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
He added, “I don’t think there’s any difference: If you walk into a room and you know you’re going to kill someone, it’s first degree murder; I think it’s the same thing with the oil companies.”

By the same logic, drug companies are guilty of murder, etc. etc....

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
This proves that taking steroids will fry your brain

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Heuchler, German for H y p o c r I t e

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Next he will sue cows for farting.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
The Terminator climbing aboard a Gulfstream G450.

Posts: 1824 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
He should have just remained an actor and kept his trap shut.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Dementia, it's such a horrible disease.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking, if big oil is guilty of murder, wouldn't that pic of Arnold getting on his private jet be sufficent proof that he is a co-conspirator?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
I was just thinking, if big oil is guilty of murder, wouldn't that pic of Arnold getting on his private jet be sufficent proof that he is a co-conspirator?

As governor he commuted several days a week between Santa Monica and Sacramento on his private jet

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
More seriously, the NYS Attorney General is doing the same thing, trying to mimic what was done with the state tobacco lawsuits.

Can we then sue the state for being complicit? Issuing drivers licenses, allowing car registrations, failing to stop it in our annual car inspections, regulating (and taxing) the sale of automobiles and gasoline. Sounds like they were in it together your honor.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I can't believe that this guy is serious. "First degree murder? Are you brain damaged, Arnie? This is beyond stupid.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107501 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
https://anabolic.org/steroids-may-cause-brain-damage/

From the link:

"The study authors suggest that long-term anabolic steroid abuse is associated with changes in brain structure that may impair cognitive function and have other negative psychiatric effects. This result is alarming, and should be of concern to long term anabolic steroid abusers, or those considering the practice."

Posts: 8614 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
He's been accused of groping and inappropriate behavior toward women and this is his ticket out of it (in his mind). It's just like Harvey Weinstein trying to deflect by saying he's going to take down the NRA.

Pick a liberal issue and try to get the snowflakes and loonies on your side to deflect from whatever scandal you are being accused of.

Any sane court would throw this out with prejudice at the first hearing, but I'm sure he will file in California, so no hope of sanity prevailing there.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:

As governor he commuted several days a week between Santa Monica and Sacramento on his private jet

And his CO2 footprint with each trip violated environmental justice, destroying planet earth. Wink

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
He's been accused of groping and inappropriate behavior toward women and this is his ticket out of it (in his mind)....

IIRC he admitted to making a baby with the maid. Maybe that is why his Kennedy wife split, along with the Kennedy money. (And maybe there aren't enough of his reruns showing to maintain his lifestyle, which might explain the lawsuit.)

posted Hide Post
Agreed Old Arnie may have juiced a bit too much.
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
Roid-rage, what a dumbbell.

Posts: 49 | Registered: January 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Screw Arnold! Another disappointment that further screwed California....He states he's a republican, but he's a progressive, liberal democrat....I could care less what Arnold thinks or does. Again SCREW ARNOLD and his ilk! He should go back to Austria where he will feel more comfortable with progressive, liberal pukes.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post