SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Hogg Special" AR-15 Lowers

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
"Hogg Special" AR-15 Lowers Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
This topic was mentioned in the thread about the Parkland school shooting, but I think that it is worth its own thread.

Re: finding a vendor to make a "Hogg Special" AR-15 lower --

I am aware of two AR-15 manufacturers in Apopka FL.

We all know of Spike's.

Another one, smaller, is run by a young man who flies a Mooney out of Our Little Airport.

His company is Special Ops Tactical.

I am no good on the telephone because of my hearing impairment, but I could stop in and see him. It would help if I had a ballpark number for a special order. As I recall, his standard "naked" lowers were either $79 or $89, in very small quantities -- onesies, twosies.

Maybe suggestions for artwork (engraving) could be posted here in this thread. Also, if I can get a cost quote for a group buy, I'll post it here and any members who would commit to a buy could post here.

If the management thinks this would be better in the Rifle section, please move it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107563 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post