SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma Beatles A Hard Day's Night CD set WINNER SELECTED
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma Beatles A Hard Day's Night CD set WINNER SELECTED Login/Join 
Picture of msfzoe
posted
Offering the Collector Series two disc CD set, in original packaging, of the Beatles "A Hard Day's Night" movie as a karma.
Winner to be selected 2/24/18.
CONUS only.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: msfzoe,

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
I’m a huge Beatles fan. Please include me.

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Thanks

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Don't include me as I have plenty of Beatles music including their remastered sets in Mono and Stereo. This is a great album with tons of Rickenbacker sounds all over the place.

Those guys were damn good musicians.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance at this as well.

thank you

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well.

Thank you,

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Please include me - I love The Beatles

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Nice karma, I'm in. Thx

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Huge Beatles fan. Saw them live in ‘94 or ‘95. I forget the exact year. I’ve slept since then. There was a time when I new the chords and lyrics to all their songs at the time.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I remember seeing "Hard Days Night" when it first was released.
Thank you.

Posts: 516 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I would love in. Beatles fan here who has also trained his kids 11-19 to like the Beatles as well.

Posts: 12435 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on your generous karma! I love the Beatles and still listen to them regularly.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Beatles fan; please add me, and thanks.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Big Beatles fan here... please count me in. Many thanks!!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Count me in.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My time period...
Please count me in.
Thank You!!!
DLCCHP

Posts: 1306 | Location: Nor-cal | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I'll go for it

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity. I've enjoyed the Beatles for many years.

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
hjs157 is the winner.
Email your information.
Mark

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post