SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gavin McInnes interviews ANTIFA : Know Thy Enemy
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gavin McInnes interviews ANTIFA : Know Thy Enemy Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
These two are fake.

They are unconvincing, and too "dry".

If they were real they could not hide their vehemence. With such people, it oozes from their pores.

The body language doesn't match the words they are saying.

They are either reading script or reciting something they have rehearsed. I'm not convinced they believe what they are saying because the emotion they express verbally does not match their physical expression. This is why good actors make the big bucks. They have learned to control their body to be believable. These two have not.

I think the hipster flavor is what's throwing you guys off. I know people like this who look and sound the same way when they're saying the same empty-headed things. They aren't acting, either.

They seem genuine to me also, from personal experience
These bastages are way cooler and smarter than you/us, so they talk down like they are explaining it to a 4 year old child

They will snap and show some emotion, but only after it is clear they’ve lost control in the argument

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2916 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGSense:
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
There has to be some well-planned, thought out process going on here.

It is called the American public school system.

BINGO !

Agreed, it wasnt too bad in then 80’s when I was in high school
That was probably the last good decade though

I’m lucky, where my son goes to school, a fee years ago there were a lot of kooky teachers fresh out of college being very vocal about politics and trying to influence students

Then we got s new instructor for the Marine JROTC program, Master Gunnery Sgts have a way of getting people in line, and I think he decided to take responsibility for the whole school and not just his students .

Maybe that’s what we need, send a couple retired Marines to teach and counsel at local schools
I’d vote for that

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2916 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I haven't always been a safe salesman Wink

Their deception was pretty clear to me, so I spent some time this morning snooping around online. I found others who also thought something was amiss, and did all of the footwork for me. Ironically, real ANTIFA types.

Meet Brandon Krebs and Alexis Esteb, aka Dustin and Quinn.

They were outed several months ago as right leaning trolls posing as ANTIFA in order to rile up those on both the left and the right. ANTIFA took exception to this and turned their dogs on to them.

First source: https://itsgoingdown.org/eugen...ston-antifa-exposed/

If you do some additional Googling, you can find some more information. Apparently Russians have been involved in faking this ANTIFA stuff as well. I don't know what the end game is, but there sure seems to be an awful lot of manipulation going on.

In their own words:

http://archive.is/fHZUR

quote:
Hello. Our names are Brandon Krebs and Alexis Esteb and we currently live in Eugene, OR. We are the people who have been running the satirical act 'Boston Antifa'. We put out crazy videos inspired by real Antifa content and run a "free speech" Facebook page that doesn't block everyone all day. We regularly repost different things we find on real Antifa pages and allow everyone from Trump supporters to real Antifa to comment and argue against or for without censorship. The real Antifa pages HATE that. They see our Antifa page and seeth with hatred over the opinions they are powerless to suppress.
Freedom of speech is dangerous. Right, Antifa?

You can read more of what they have to say at the link.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15716 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of these guys, can't help but love them....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post