SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gavin McInnes interviews ANTIFA : Know Thy Enemy
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gavin McInnes interviews ANTIFA : Know Thy Enemy Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:
There have been several threads making fun of ANTIFA wannabes. But the threat is real. If I wore a Trump hat one of these loons would have no qualms breaking a kombucha bottle over my head.

Watched a mediocre documentary on Netflix about election night. What always strikes me about leftists is how emotionally immature they are. Can you honestly imagine ANY conservative crying because they lost an election?

While many of us laugh at the absurdity of these people's positions, you are correct, there's a chunk of the population that really believes this. Exposure of their actions is what's going to discredit them to the larger population and sap any 'inspiration' they may have over the more impressionable.

Since the '99 WTO riots in Seattle, and a handful of European cities, these extremists have taken it upon themselves to physically go up against anything in government or, uniform. Beating up cops is apart of their MO, its a big line to cross and something that people really need to wrap their heads around.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
It appears that Trump is clearly the Debil, and wants all of us dead..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
There has to be some well-planned, thought out process going on here.

It is called the American public school system.

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
quote:
You'd die in the first wave, Junior.

Big Grin I was thinking the exact same thing watching the video.

He’d piss himself and push the chick out in front.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGSense:
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
There has to be some well-planned, thought out process going on here.

It is called the American public school system.

BINGO !

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by florida boy:
Someone needs to invent a whole new word to describe these people, stupid and moronic doesn't even begin to address that level of ignorance.

All attempts to come up with a new word to describe these people have been unsuccessful. Sadly, there are limits to what modern science can do.

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Someone needs to invent a whole new word to describe these people, stupid and moronic doesn't even begin to address that level of ignorance.

Usediots?

Idiotful?

I got it!

"Antiwhathe?"

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
These two people are simply parroting what they have been taught. They have not been taught how to think for themselves. Therefore, it is impossible for them to engage in an intelligent conversation.

As was mentioned in a previous post, we have the American Public School system to blame for this failure.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
These two are fake.

They are unconvincing, and too "dry".

If they were real they could not hide their vehemence. With such people, it oozes from their pores.

The body language doesn't match the words they are saying.

They are either reading script or reciting something they have rehearsed. I'm not convinced they believe what they are saying because the emotion they express verbally does not match their physical expression. This is why good actors make the big bucks. They have learned to control their body to be believable. These two have not.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket:
These two people are simply parroting what they have been taught. They have not been taught how to think for themselves. Therefore, it is impossible for them to engage in an intelligent conversation.

As was mentioned in a previous post, we have the American Public School system to blame for this failure.

Hit the nail on the head.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I've got some windmills for them to fight

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
These two are fake.

They are unconvincing, and too "dry".

If they were real they could not hide their vehemence. With such people, it oozes from their pores.

The body language doesn't match the words they are saying.

They are either reading script or reciting something they have rehearsed. I'm not convinced they believe what they are saying because the emotion they express verbally does not match their physical expression. This is why good actors make the big bucks. They have learned to control their body to be believable. These two have not.

I think the hipster flavor is what's throwing you guys off. I know people like this who look and sound the same way when they're saying the same empty-headed things. They aren't acting, either.

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
These aren't even "Useful Idiots"
More like "Useless Idiots"
Oxygen thieving morons.

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:

Lol know what's sad? Myself and probably 98% of this board understands that reference, but those two? No way in hell.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:

Lol know what's sad? Myself and probably 98% of this board understands that reference, but those two? No way in hell.

We are Quixote. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
There are few things as ridiculous-- and as dangerous-- as stupid people who latch on to an idea.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Democrats, maybe.....

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
We are Quixote. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Just ask Sancho.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The one thing about Antifa and today's far left that IS truly frightening is how so many people can be so incredibly stupid......

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
And she probably has another one in the oven.

Posts: 15885 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post