SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gavin McInnes interviews ANTIFA : Know Thy Enemy
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gavin McInnes interviews ANTIFA : Know Thy Enemy Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Framed as "hilarious", and these people are utter imbeciles, but I urge you to watch this as an educational video.

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I had to bail at 2". I felt my I.Q. rapidly falling.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20317 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
I started to glaze over at around the same point.

Would somebody please tell these witless fucks that Fascism is a LEFTIST thing? And that if they're anti-fascist, they're actually against themselves? Kind of like sticking it to the man when you ARE the man?

Posts: 2456 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So these people are representative of antifa?

LOL

They are just as stupid and ignorant as the (D) on this board arguing for socialized medicine or saying they are "pro-gun liberals".

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Logic and reason have nothing to do with these dolts. Everything is based upon emotion, and they twist the truth (and ignore it outright) to give validity to their perpetual tantrum.

And in case you didn't know it, Donald Trump wants to kill roughly 220 million Americans. Just watch the video.

They want to suppress Free Speech because they have decided that the idea of having lawmakers actually adhere to the Constitution is considered such a dangerous idea, it shouldn't even be uttered.

Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Take off your mask you spoiled infantile boob, take your little boy toy with you and go spend a week in a communist paradise like Venezuela.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She sounds smart, because she kept saying "It would appear so". Gosh, she must be really smart.

However, I am not impressed by a 90 pound boy child raising their fist in defiance. You'd die in the first wave, Junior.

Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
...and just like Hil they make the mistake of assuming that all of us that support Trump are nothing but dumb, mouth-breathing hicks. They have learned nothing.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
Take off your mask you spoiled infantile boob, take your little boy toy with you and go spend a week in a communist paradise like Venezuela.

Take off you shirt and keep your mask on!
Is anyone surprised that these are a bunch of little geeks?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8339 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It was foolish of me to think we could actually have a discussion without infantile remarks because this woman is showing cleavage. Cut it out.

I swear to you that I hesitated posting this clip because I knew we couldn't get through this thread without someone mentioning her tits, and it pisses me off. That's a clue for you. Act accordingly, please.

The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
You'd die in the first wave, Junior.

Big Grin I was thinking the exact same thing watching the video.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I don't follow Gavin McInnes, so I could be missing something here, but that felt like I was watching an episode South Park, except with live actors. I really wasn't sure if the ANTIFA tools were 'acting' or they really believe that BS nonsense!

Please tell me that was a parody....

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8862 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's not a a parody. Parody decided to retire last year, being overwhelmed by Reality.

4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
That was hilarious.. they are utter idiots. The scary part is Where did they learn this point of view?
Who is feeding them this garbage that they apparently believe wholeheartedly ?
Are there schools that teach the world of make believe and Antifa?

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
These two are fake.

They are unconvincing, and too "dry".

If they were real they could not hide their vehemence. With such people, it oozes from their pores.

But, the truth is that a great number of the AntiFA types are utter fools and this is very likely the type, of minions that make up the base.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
These two are fake.
I know you're joking but please don't undermine my point.

The clip is not a spoof, not a parody, and not staged.

Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
WOW. They don't even understand how stupid they are. It's good that they were treated as a parody by the host.
I bet their parents are so proud.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
What I found disturbing about this video is the realization that you cannot sit down with these people and try to talk some sense to them. They are completely brainwashed, they're talking vegetables.

I am seriously concerned about how they got this way in the first place. There has to be some well-planned, thought out process going on here.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2081 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There have been several threads making fun of ANTIFA wannabes. But the threat is real. If I wore a Trump hat one of these loons would have no qualms breaking a kombucha bottle over my head.

Watched a mediocre documentary on Netflix about election night. What always strikes me about leftists is how emotionally immature they are. Can you honestly imagine ANY conservative crying because they lost an election?

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Someone needs to invent a whole new word to describe these people, stupid and moronic doesn't even begin to address that level of ignorance.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post