SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Forum T-Shirt Idea
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Forum T-Shirt Idea Login/Join 
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I like this last one, but it'll get misconstrued into a patriotic shirt. Which is fine, 'ceptin' for when I wanna be a snarky smarty, I don't want misunderstanding...

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WesleyDelArma:
I had an idea for a t-shirt design for the forum, just for fun. I thought it would be kind of cool to have a shirt that would identify us to other members WITHOUT mentioning the forum or firearms for that matter. A "grey" shirt if you will.

The design idea is a swipe at the stylized colored Che Guevara t-shirts that have the goober's picture and say Che beneath it.

My idea was the same style of shirt and design only instead of Che it is Para's avatar picture of the scowling eagle done in the same stylized art with "Para" beneath it.

Again, just a thought and just for fun. Wear it to your local range or pub and see if you meet any members.

The idea of forum t shirts has been batted around for years. Para's forum, Para's rules. So Wesley, have you communicated with Para to hear what he has to say?

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
Has anything been discussed with Para yet?

Posts: 321 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post