SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Forum T-Shirt Idea
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Forum T-Shirt Idea Login/Join 
Picture of WesleyDelArma
posted
I had an idea for a t-shirt design for the forum, just for fun. I thought it would be kind of cool to have a shirt that would identify us to other members WITHOUT mentioning the forum or firearms for that matter. A "grey" shirt if you will.

The design idea is a swipe at the stylized colored Che Guevara t-shirts that have the goober's picture and say Che beneath it.

My idea was the same style of shirt and design only instead of Che it is Para's avatar picture of the scowling eagle done in the same stylized art with "Para" beneath it.

Again, just a thought and just for fun. Wear it to your local range or pub and see if you meet any members.

Posts: 275 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: July 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
You know, I kind of like that!

Posts: 11385 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
The real question is: "Will Para like the idea?"

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Or Para's Eagle with the word "Forum" under it.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I think you guys may be on to something here. If the boss is on board, I'd be very interested in what is agreed upon.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I like it with the bosses permission. I know there are a bunch of SF members in my area.

Do we get a secret handshake too?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Do we get a secret handshake too?

That's what the Sig Forum challenge coins are for. Wink

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I'm all for it. How about a shirt with the "SIGforum green" base color, maybe an eagle, maybe a P225 as shown on the top of each forum page?

One request: Please, PLEASE, make sure that whatever vendor is used, is able to supply T-shirts in TALL sizes. I can not count the number of shirts that I have wanted to buy, and did not buy, because they were not available in tall sizes. It's not only the body length, it's the longer sleeves, too.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in as long as the boss is on board with it.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
This idea never materialized in the past, but I'm all for it if it works this time. I'd be proud to wear it!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38674 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
This idea never materialized
My pun generator is spinning, but not gaining any traction.

Somebody please help me here.

T-shirt, materialized, ...

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by italia:

People will ask if you are from San Francisco.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
I'll be watching this.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I'm in

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Diffenetly cool idea
I would certainly buy

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
lbj considered a t-shirt a few years ago, but if I recall correctly, he couldn't find the quality he wanted.

If the boss says go and the shirts are of decent quality, I would be in for 2-3 of them.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
I'd buy.

I like the color idea.

I like the ambiguous idea.

I'm not a big fan of wearing anything that says "I LOVE GUNS AND I'M PROBABLY CARRYING ONE!!!!!1111!!"

My most tactical shirt is brown and says "Nobody Expects a Chubby Ninja".

I'm in.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
+1 with chongo

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
Make em in tall and fat sizes and I'm in too if its approved.

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post