SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    God bless John McCain
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

God bless John McCain Login/Join 
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
As an AZ resident, I voted for Dr. Kelli Ward in the primary and then the shit sandwich in the general. The other option in the general election was a shit sandwich with nuts.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
As an AZ resident, I voted for Dr. Kelli Ward in the primary and then the shit sandwich in the general. The other option in the general election was a shit sandwich with nuts.

My story as well. I hope we're done with McCain and he doesn't return. He's represented Arizona poorly for long enough.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have an A4 "gate guardian", "airplane on a stick" at our local mall painted in John McCain's markings. I don't mind the airplane but I wish they would repaint it. It is disgusting. What a clown.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post