SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    God bless John McCain
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

God bless John McCain Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Dude needs to retire immediately. Like right now.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30403 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Does the AZ governor have anyone of quality to appoint to his seat?

Posts: 20097 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The sad fact is that almost any Republican would be better than McCain.

I'll bet he thinks he's hot shit for being such an obstructionist. Benedict Arnold would be preferable.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
don't give a crap about that RINO McCain - he's overstayed his welcome and has done irreparable damage to the country

he needs to resign

hope the governor can find someone better qualified to represent republicans and conservatives in general (since no one knows what a republican is any more)

I see this as an opportunity

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I have to agree with Para. Once a hero, he has changed his spots and is a liability to conservatism. I don't wish this end on anyone, but he needs to go home. As do a lot of these RINO's.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marue
posted Hide Post
Disagree with much or most of his politics BUT I would not wish brain cancer on anyone. Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. Hoping for a complete and speedy recovery.

Posts: 386 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marue:
Disagree with much or most of his politics BUT I would not wish brain cancer on anyone.
OK, tell me just who here do you think would do such a thing. How many times has this already been said in this thread? What's the point?

You wouldn't wish it on anyone. Does this mean you think some here would wish it on him?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Is Lindsay Graham OK? I thought they were sharing the same brain.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MitchbSC:
Is Lindsay Graham OK? I thought they were sharing the same brain.

Lindsay is the cancer.....

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Fake news.

Brain cancer requires a brain.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31432 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm wishing some ailment takes this bird away.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Abscam.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Suck way to die, really don't care, he's not the war hero he once was. Typical Politician for himself and obstructionist.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
Curious to see if he retires or if his hubris won't allow him to let go.

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
I'm wishing some ailment takes this bird away.

That shit stain on the Constitution is on the Strom Thurmond plan. It's got another 25 - 30 years to go. No amount of bastard children reveals or getting caught with dead girls or live boys will stop it.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I am glad Para said it first because this man has done so much to damage this country. I hope he is out of DC and that the citizens of Arizona have the intestinal fortitude to elect a conservative Senator.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4834 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Hopefully we will have a rush of career politicians realize all the years wasted by McCain and decide now is the time to retire.

McCain could have been home enjoying retirement for the last thirty years, and we all would have been better off.

Now your time is short, exit stage left and enjoy your remaining days.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
He's in for a tough time, ultimately this will end him, sooner than later I imagine. He should retire now, holding his seat and vote hostage would be the epitome of unpatriotic. We shall see.

Posts: 5198 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Didn't McCain just win reelection? If so, the governor may be able to fill the position for the rest of his term.

Posts: 5198 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted Kennedy returned to the Senate floor after being diagnosed with glioblastoma. He cast a deciding vote to break a filibuster. McCain is a very stubborn guy, so who knows.

Posts: 17228 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post