SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tim Q has passed away 6/18/18
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tim Q has passed away 6/18/18 Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear it. You guys will be in my prayers as well.

I thank you for posting under his old name one last time. I like the custom user title he picked.

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. God Bless you and your family at this time.

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you, on the passing of your father in law. Thank you for relating the information to us here at the forum.

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss Nytcrawler93. RIP TimQ.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of your loss.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to hear this. Tim was always well-behaved here and was always welcome. My condolences to family and friends of Tim.

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.
Prayers Sent for some comfort.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Prayers and condolences for the TimQ family.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear this. My condolences and prayers to you and your family.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about this. My sincerest condolence to his survivors.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
God bless your family. Im sorry for your loss.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
You will be in prayers this evening.
I'm so sorry to hear this.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences to Tim's family and friends.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear. RIP Tim, you'll be missed.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Condolences to your family. May Tim Q rest in God's hands.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Rest in Peace timQ. My condolences and prayers to family and friends.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1366 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post