SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tim Q has passed away 6/18/18
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tim Q has passed away 6/18/18 Login/Join 
You're never too old
to learn something stupid
posted
ALL,
I am Tim Q's son in law and just informing everyone that he has passed away 6/18/18 at 8am at the age of 70 from a long 2 year battle with cancer. He will be missed by friends and family. Any further posts by timQ are not his so his account should probably be locked (he had is pw cached so I thought I would just let everyone know). Thanks, Nytcrawler93 Frown

Posts: 1232 | Location: MO | Registered: February 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
My condolences to the family and friends.

Posts: 26900 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Terribly sorry to hear that.

Thanks for letting us know.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12774 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of this.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
RIP, timQ.

Frown

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of the passing of a forum member Frown...you and the family have my prayers and condolences.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry to hear this. My condolences.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38672 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and your family.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Rest in Peace, timQ.
And a big Eff you to Cancer!

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for you and your family.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear. I am not sure but might have sold him a P229 a long time ago. None the less. RIP brother. May you watch over us all here.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19173 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and the family.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
My condolences to the family.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
You have my deepest condolences.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. My condolences.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12107 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My condolences, Nytcrawler93 Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
my condolences.

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
My condolences Peace be with you and your family. Thank you for telling us, we would never had known

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8351 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
My prayers go out to you and your family. I'm glad you shared this with us.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for letting us know.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post