SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man shot with his own gun in taxi struggle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man shot with his own gun in taxi struggle Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted
https://www.flashalertnewswire...uring_a_Struggle.pdf

Cheered me up a real treat this afternoon.

Perhaps all cabdrivers should take courses in Ebonics so that they have an adequate comprehension of a robber's demands being made to them by their erstwhile fares.

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mr.Johnson was lodged in the WashingtonCounty jail

Well, that's one way to do it.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Washington Co too.
Multnomah Co deemed that black people in the gang data base was racist so they removed them from it.
Then to be fair they just disbanded the gang task force.
Not saying he's a gang banger but.....

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I grew up in a little Idaho town located right at the junction of the tri-state borders. But that was a lot of years ago.

Back then probably more than 90% of the population had more than one gun in their homes and were competent in their use. Many pickups, including in the high school parking lot had rifles or shotguns in racks in the back windows.

Probably not all that much different today, but that is a long way from Portland and Seattle.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Warms the heart.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Sweet forehead tat, bro!!

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Dude is a gifted gunsmith too.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
What IS that fugly pistol? I don't recognize it...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
I hope he spends a lot of time behind bars thinking about the seriousness of the crime he's committed.
You never, never buy ProMag.

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Pistol looks like a “customized” S&W Bodyguard .380.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:

good lord. clear case of gun IQ < 0, not limited to just guns. i'm sure he checked the spelling of his neck and face tats before committing them to ink. negative one point for initiative all things considered.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8637 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Pistol looks like a “customized” S&W Bodyguard .380.

Took me a bit to figure it out, it's a Bodyguard 380 with a promag extended magazine. It has a grip filler on the bottom half of the mag. Apparently taped up, maybe to keep the mag in.

Posts: 314 | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post