SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I was just arrested by the Bellmawr NJ PD after leaving the gym.
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I was just arrested by the Bellmawr NJ PD after leaving the gym. Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The snowball is rolling down the mountain...
https://www.pressofatlanticcit...44-c0202d0bb7a7.html

The owner of 4 Atlis Gyms is opening June 1st in defiance to this doooshe nozzles orders...
Wildwood Sea Isle City Egg Harbor Twp and Ocean City NJ
In addition 300 hair salons will simultaneously open as well.
The weasel is back peddling, as he sees he can no longer hold back the Dam.
He used his position as a stepping stone for higher federal aspirations, he couldn't get hired as a dog catcher, right now.
There was a big protest in PointPleasant beach and they are popping up everywhere now.
F Murphy and everyone like him!
He's been very good for some businesses, however!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8339 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
On a related note:

quote:

Gyms sue Gov. Whitmer in bid to reopen, overturn stay-at-home order
Posted May 24, 5:58 PM
By Michael Kransz

LANSING, MI -- A group of independently-owned gyms and fitness centers is suing Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and the state’s top health official in a bid to overturn the state’s stay-at-home order and allow them to reopen.

In a lawsuit filed Friday, May 22, in the U.S. District Court in Grand Rapids, attorneys representing more than 120 gyms in Michigan argued that Whitmer’s executive orders to prevent the spread of coronavirus violate their clients’ rights under the U.S. Constitution and are not allowed under state law.

“The governor’s impingement of constitutional rights must be narrowly tailored, and continuing to keep gyms completely shuttered is the exact opposite of that,” said attorney Scott M. Erskine, who is representing the League of Independent Fitness Facilities and Trainers and several other fitness facilities in the state, in a Sunday, May 24, press release.

The groups are also suing Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Director Robert Gordon.

Full article: Gyms sue Gov. Whitmer in bid to reopen, overturn stay-at-home order

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
I'm assuming the siege of the gym is long over?

Posts: 1454 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I think they can reopen June 22.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4014 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Still nothing yet. They're currently still going through federal court.

I spoke to my lawyers today, despite having full confidence in the gym's attorneys, I felt more comfortable retaining someone to handle my case specifically. I wanted to ensure those charges get fully expunged. My court date is July something.

A nice letter to the gov in regard to his hypocrisy.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

Big Grin

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30633 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Still nothing yet. They're currently still going through federal court.

I spoke to my lawyers today, despite having full confidence in the gym's attorneys, I felt more comfortable retaining someone to handle my case specifically. I wanted to ensure those charges get fully expunged. My court date is July something.

ALL 26 NJ Republican legislators filed against GovbBucky Beaver. Callahan is a fucking Nazi. MY SIL is a trooper and they all hate him.
A diner opened 2 days in a row in Lacy ticket both days!

The guy is a multi millionaire (Goldman Sachs) former ambassador to Germany under the great Kenyon. Carpetbags from Mass to NJ and wins because the #1 shoo-in, Little weenie Sweeney, stepped aside for him. He bragged that his next step was to go Presidential candidate. He couldn't get elected dog catcher today.
Can somebody find this jack ass a dentist?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 8339 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Reaffirms WHY I moved from Jersey way back in 1979 to free America. NJ politics a total shit show.

I hope there will be a price to be paid, come reelection, for all the over reaching politicians.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
NJ politics a total shit show.

I beg to differ, sir. It's a well-oiled machine and works more-or-less precisely the way our overlords wish. They've perfected the Art of the Buy, where through straight in-your-face payoffs to unions (private AND public sector) and special interest groups they've achieved a total lock on each branch, agency, and instrumentality of corrupt government. From the lowliest member of the Shade Tree Commission (yes, really, it's a thing) all the way to the Governor's Mansion and Supreme Court, every one dutifully does what The Party tells them to.

All achieved without ever firing a shot.

Posts: 2456 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I can't read this stuff. It pisses me off for the rest of the day.

Politicians no longer represent the people. They are in it for self enterprise. Essentially, another 'privately' held company where they control the votes of the "Board" and "company" decisions.

Time to change to a new form where fiduciary duties are observed and enforced.

Where's the "Internal Affairs" dept of government? Shame for being so lax.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12712 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's enough to make a man want to join Mencken's Black Flag Brigade.

“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” ― H.L. Mencken

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Time to change to a new form where fiduciary duties are observed and enforced.

This is why I believe that every agent of government, from the very bottom to the very top, is not only held to a higher standard legally, but also personally responsible for any corruption or misdeeds.

They say that laws and fines exist to discourage bad behavior. What example does it set when those in government seem to be exempt and usually pay little to no price.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Atilis Gym owner Ian Smith on Tucker tonight....Still fighting Tyranny!

Apparently they've removed the doors from the gym to keep the leftist officials in 'New Jermany' from locking them!

RAMIUS - How are you doing?

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8862 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

Apparently they've removed the doors from the gym to keep the leftist officials in 'New Jermany' from locking them!

RAMIUS - How are you doing?

And they are now going to stay open 24/7.

Love what these guys are doing.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a NJ resident for over 40 years, I can tell you that there are lots of conservatives in NJ, just not enough. Here is just one, Anthony Colandro, a good guy who owns the biggest gun range and gun store in NJ: http://www.gunforhire.com/?fbc...SU6en7vmGwc9aU6R3bZE

The good news is that our shit for brains governor Murphy's approval ratings are in the basement. I keep reminding my liberal acquaintances to remember this come election time. Republicans can win in NJ, but its tough. I don't know any Bellmawr cops, but I do know that there are plenty of local cops who hope they are never put into the position where they are asked to make one of these bull shit arrests.

Posts: 1046 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

The man has style.

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here is just one, Anthony Colandro, a good guy who owns the biggest gun range and gun store in NJ

Interesting.
I grew up in NJ and knew a kid named Anthony Colandro in the neighborhood.
He seems to resemble the kid from the neighborhood and is about the right age.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
WATCH: Video Shows Arrest Of Defiant South Jersey Gym Owners
HERE: https://dailyvoice.com/new-jer...y-gym-owners/791460/

The owners of Bellmawr's Atilis Gym were arrested after continuously defying Gov. Phil Murphy's COVID-19 shutdown order, CBS Philadelphia reports.

A woman who identified herself as an author working on a book with Atilis owners Ian Smith and Frank Trumbetti told Daily Voice she was five minutes away from leaving after a night of writing when authorities pulled in and made the arrests.

"Well, this was a first," the author wrote on her Facebook page.

"I stayed the night in the gym writing, my book clients Ian & Frank were just waking up, I’m gathering my computer & notebooks, just waiting for the guys to come out for a few final questions, and then a SWARM of Camden County Sheriffs & local Bellmawr police (with K-9 units waiting in a vehicle) come bursting thru the door....to me, sitting there, writing, by myself."

Smith and Trumbetti had been staying inside the gym since last week, when a judge ruled Atilis was in contempt of Murphy's order after reopening.

The author told Daily Voice Trumbetti and Smith were released within the hour.

Murphy went Judge shopping after another Judge, last week, stood behind the gym owners.
They went through the extraordinary steps of removing their doors completely, staying open 24/7 as to prevent Murphy's goons from re-padlocking them, again.

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

...then a SWARM of Camden County Sheriffs & local Bellmawr police (with K-9 units waiting in a vehicle) come bursting thru the door....to me, sitting there, writing, by myself."

Was it a SWAT SWARM?

What would the K-9's have been there for?

To search them out, if hiding in the mop room?

Posts: 15880 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ramius,
Are you getting compensated every time they use your image? The link below is to a commentary article on Real Clear Politics - and the first photo is of you being handcuffed!

https://www.realclearpolitics....r_agenda_143834.html

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post