SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I was just arrested by the Bellmawr NJ PD after leaving the gym.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I was just arrested by the Bellmawr NJ PD after leaving the gym. Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Kinda fits...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

Ha, they made the Class 2 officer arrest me.
What's a Class 2 officer? I am not fluent in NJ police speak (I kept my nose clean during the years that I lived in that state).

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

Ha, they made the Class 2 officer arrest me.
What's a Class 2 officer? I am not fluent in NJ police speak (I kept my nose clean during the years that I lived in that state).

Kinda like a rookie.

A Class 2 Police Officer is required to complete a Police Training Commission approved Class 2 Police Academy. The Class 2 Police Academy recruits are trained in physical fitness, criminal law, patrol concepts, firearms, vehicle operations, defensive tactics, handcuffing, OC spray, and arrest search and seizure.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Real police officers dealt with the situation the day before in the correct manner. I imagine the Governor called up and ordered the crack desk jockey and ass kisser squad into the field for this one.

"Momma say's the pistol is the Devil's right hand."

Posts: 694 | Location: Ontario | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
What's chapping my ass right now looking at that picture is how many media were present and sitting on each others dicks. How many of them will be crucifying the idiot governor for putting you in a situation that necessitated undue contact with others? None. Fuck those guys.

As to the cops that did the arresting: FUCK YOU and the whore that told you to do that, you Goose-stepping check cashing Gestapo fucks! There really is no excuse, not even a paycheck. This is how freedom dies. Please don't take this as hatred for ALL cops, just those that are complete assholes that do anything and everything that they're told to do, no questions asked.

ETA: After watching the YT video Para posted, it looks more like citizens filming everything which is a good thing.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Bellmawr Police Fbook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages...?rf=1147652201959460

Commented.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I expect we'll see RAMIUS on Fox News tonight.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
If I were concerned about getting sick, I'd be more worried about the LEO touching me (grabbing my arm) than about breathing the same air (virus aerosoled). I'd not care about the mask and would be more concerned with the touch. So tell me how this is helping again?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I guess you have an excuse to skip leg day. Kidding aside, civil disobedience works though at great personal sacrifice. Remember Rosa Parks? So does everyone. Remember her oppressors? No one does.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
If someone wants to put together a donation plate for attorney fees, I've got a few dollars to throw in to fight tyranny. Good luck brother!

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Dang. I just got home myself from the gym here after a great leg day workout and saw this. I actually gave you a 50/50 chance of getting arrested. That's all kinds of messed up getting cuffed just for getting in a lift.

Time to sue those bastards

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the cops are going to go home and tell their kids about the bad man they arrested today? Maybe brag to their friends about how they busted up some major criminal activity?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Do you think he should?

I’m torn. I can see it both ways. I’m assuming by the coverage that he was the one (and only) person arrested coming out of there today. One. To me, that isn’t random. It’s a bully pulpit that I would guess got him selected due to his social media. Of course, I may be way off on being selected due to social media but it would not surprise me.

Given that, I wouldn’t blame him if he decided to go back tomorrow. This is the kind of stuff that goes on in third world countries and I’m ashamed that the police did this.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37083 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Nauseating that people in this country are okay with this kind of nonsense. The leftist now have their blueprint and we will be hearing much more about 'public health' going forward.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
This sort of shit really makes my blood boil.

I am conscious of, and appreciate Para's "we support the police" policy. Two of my cousins are retired NYPD. I am a former military prosecutor, and had great respect for my CID guys, particularly the undercover drug guy, and the CWO who ran the local office.

I hate to see this sort of thing, because it absolutely destroys the essential trust between the police and the citizenry.

I could never again look at a cop in that town with respect. My default setting dealing with them would start with "fuck you" and go downhill from there.
I ain't too happy with them myself, Artie.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Just watch how many hits that video gets. That will tell you a lot.

I do not do PP but if someone is collecting cashiers checks or postal mo to help offset the cost to defend him, I am in too.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
If someone wants to put together a donation plate for attorney fees, I've got a few dollars to throw in to fight tyranny. Good luck brother!

I'm in!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Just watch how many hits that video gets. That will tell you a lot.
Assuming youtube doesn't remove it. I've already downloaded it.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Do you think he should?
I’m torn. I can see it both ways.
I think RAMIUS has done enough. I think someone else should step up for tomorrow. Then someone else the next day, and so on. Of course nothing ever goes that smoothly. but RAMIUS has nothing to prove.

posted Hide Post
My guess is they saw you yesterday and that made you a target for today.
I have nearly 40 years of police service, public and private. This is an outrage.
I too will kick in some $$$ for your defense. Set up a Go Fund Me page and keep us posted.
And I tried to visit the PD FB page but no joy. Maybe it has crashed.
And this is easy for me to say, but: Get out of NJ if you can!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post