SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Quick Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quick Question Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone here own a farm in northern Virginia? Looking for a friendly place to shoot.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Marlin Fan,

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Quick answer, maybe maybe not. I don't know. Why ... did someone leave one unlocked or something?

Just a heads up. Vague thread titles are seen as click bait and aren't generally appreciated. Would have been better if your question had been the thread title and your post, an explanation of why you ask.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ This!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
Does anyone here own a farm in northern Virginia? Looking for a friendly place to shoot.

AH-HA !!! Thanks for editing your post to include the reason for asking. Hopefully someone will respond with viable options. I know how hard it can be to find friendly outdoor places to shoot sometimes. Still, some may not open the thread simply because the title is so vague. They may just not click on it. One can hope they will I guess. Good Luck !!!

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've lived in Fairfax County most of my life. Very limited options to shoot (legally) outdoors that I'm aware of. In fact, I do most of my shooting at the Fairfax Rod & Gun Club, in neighboring Prince William County. My brother Steve is a member.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
We live (unfortunately) in this commie wanna be County so we need to shoot outside at Isaac Walton near Leesburg but it's by membership. Nothing elaborate but set up for rifle, handgun and shotgun (skeet). No RO.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post