SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    MS-13 members facing Federal Indictments Murder & more
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MS-13 members facing Federal Indictments Murder & more Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Are the liberal, progressive democrats protesting because the MS 13 gang "children" are separated from their mommies? They may be physiologically harmed and will need government counseling and rehabilitation to survive the trauma of being arrested and put in a cell.........

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I'd be more than a little surprised if there were any active members who were MS-13. I'd be very unsurprised if we had a LEO on a gang unit who could give us chapter and verse, if they were so inclined.

quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Safe to say that unless someone on this Forum is or was actually a member of MS13 - none of us are experts on MS13.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I see a lot of this MS13 shit when I pass through Immokalee every week. I visit a taco shop when I pass through. Just about every time I run across a Central American gentleman with sleeves. No way a farm worker can afford that.

My right hand is always close to my hip when I order my tacos.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:
Craig,

I do speak of what I know. I’ve lived and worked in Central and South America, as well as being descended from immigrants from one country in South America, and am married to someone from another Latin country.

You stated: “their operation occurs where the Latino population is.” My only point is just because you have a Latino population, doesn’t mean you will have MS-13.

Weston, Coral Gables, and Key Biscayne, Florida are all heavily Latin (Venezuelan, Cuban and Argentine) and that does not mean there is an MS-13 presence.

While the presence of Latin people does not mean the presence of MS-13 is a factual statement so is the presence of MS-13 guarantees the presence of Latin people.

The problem is in places such as I live there is a huge influx of Central Americans, specifically the Central Americans are the most likely to be MS-13, in fact I have never heard of an Argentinian MS-13 member but I guess it's possible.

The huge wave of people to my neighborhood, which was previously when I was younger 85% white, 7-8% black, 4-5% Hispanic, whatever is left Other. Now it's over 50% Hispanic and if you count people under 35, probably closer to 75%. This influx of illegal immigrants brings multiple problems. First off MS-13 can hide amonst the legal immigrants, the illegal ones, and citizens. Unless they have MS-13 tats visible, even then, only some LEO's know the tats, and no normal person does.

With them now dispersed with the mix of Hispanics be they legal or illegal. It creates major problems for LE to handle because they don't want to rat their own kind our and they are afraid (those that are illegal) to go to the cops both because of the possibility of being shown the door to the US and reprisal from MS-13.

So while Latino = MS-13 is false, it's also 100% accurate that Latino = MS-13. I am in no way saying that Latino people are bad. My point is that this free flow of illegal (mostly) immigration creates a perfect petri dish for MS-13 to thrive. If illegal immigration is held in check and the amount of new people (especially impoverished ones) is limited to more reasonable numbers they would have a better chance of not being a separate society within a society and assimilating. Then they would get these stupid MS-13 MFers out or in jail in order to better their new country and their own prosperity.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This just in :
30,000 more are waiting in 4 other countries, to get in to the U.S.

because when you have demand , there will be a supply

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post