SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Amazon Smile pays off for SAF!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon Smile pays off for SAF! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks to HRK for the link.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I have one that supports hawks and such who are in rehab.

Another, local one that supports the catching, neutering, and release of kittehs (TNR). One of their patients is in the the chair next to me right now. She's almost always next to me or in my lap since I relieved her of the non-stop cycle of motherhood.
They loaned me a trap, did the surgery, gave important shots, and clipped her ear (for her release), all for around $60. I only went for the extra shots-n-stuff when I got the feeling she was going to be sticking around. Otherwise it would have only been $15, if I recall.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the idea, I'll change mine too!

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Amazon always reminds me to go to the smile sight if I didn’t start there.

Moonsong Malamute Rescue is our preferred charity.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Amazon Smile purchases support the Navy SEAL Foundation.

Love the idea of Amazon Smile supporting pro firearm organizations.

Posts: 22 | Location: North GA | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
I sent mine to Hawktalk here for a long time.

When the non-profit Nashville Steam Preservation Society decided to raise funds to restore the steam locomotive 576 I switched to that.

I remember playing on the old steam locomotive as a kid in the 1960s in Central Park (Nashville) where it sat on display for decades. I also took my girls and my grandsons there to play on it. It is in process of restoration now and I look forward to riding it when complete.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post