SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Middle Digit Karma - Darwin Woman @Trump Motorcade
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Middle Digit Karma - Darwin Woman @Trump Motorcade Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing unemployment insurance is not an option for this tard. She was probably a loser anyway, barely out of probation on that job.
I was thinking it's too bad she didn't lose her balance at that moment and pick up some road rash.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
From the linked article:

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Not starting another thread, but Pres. Trump is like Riddick from the "Chronicles of Riddick."

"I bow to no man."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...emperor-s-hand-doesn

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I love watching the left make the facts fit their version of reality:

quote:
Briskman, who worked in marketing and communications at Akima for just over six months, said she emphasized to the executives that she wasn’t on the job when the incident happened and that her social media pages don’t mention her employer. They told her that because Akima was a government contractor, the photo could hurt their business, she said.

Now, compare this to the NFL protests. They protest on the company dime, yet for them, it's an issue of 'free speech'.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I’m thinking, he’s at the damn golf course again.”

Eek

I wonder how she felt about the golfing-est motherfucker of all time who occupied the spot for the previous eight years?

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Now just imagine for a minute, if this had occurred 3 years ago. The hate that the left would have spewed toward anyone that flipped off Zippy.

Not to mention Zippy would have had her audited by the IRS. Had the USDA checking her mattress tags to make sure they weren't removed and whatnot.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Now just imagine for a minute, if this had occurred 3 years ago. The hate that the left would have spewed toward anyone that flipped off Zippy.

Not to mention Zippy would have had her audited by the IRS. Had the USDA checking her mattress tags to make sure they weren't removed and whatnot.

Some years back NASCAR driver Kurt Busch lost his drive at Team Penske when Busch flipped the bird at Michelle Obama's car when she showed up at a race. I'm guessing that was the Mooch's hoped for response to her otherwise inexplicable being there.

Busch already had a rep as a lightning rod in the sport, it took him some time to get back in and I'm a fan. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The article describes Virginia as a right to work state which, the article says, means an employee can be fired for any reason. Florida is also a right to work state which most people believe means what is attributed above, but what actually means you cannot be forced to join a union in order to have a job. Does anyone know whether the article is correct as to Virginia law? I can’t imagine the media would perpetuate a common misconception, especially one which adds a degree of salaciousness to their report, so i would like to exercise equal caution in my own assumption.

Posts: 987 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Haaaaahahahahahaha.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post