SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Middle Digit Karma - Darwin Woman @Trump Motorcade
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Middle Digit Karma - Darwin Woman @Trump Motorcade Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted
Hahaha, Karma to this sweetie who JUST had to insult President Trump's motorcade.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wom...onald-092121275.html

At least some news to make you smile this Monday among all the angst among us.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sunset_Va,

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Karma's a bitch.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
And it sounds like so is she. Razz

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archerman:
And it sounds like so is she. Razz

Well, she's now a "liberated" woman.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Karma's a bitch.

I refer to my signature block..."Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." Mike Rowe

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
love it

she's tainted, damaged goods

I hope she suffers, a lot

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Planned Parenthood? Do bad her mom didn't exercise that option.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
All the good and appropriate responses have been said, so I'll just say "Ditto". Smile

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
“In some ways, I’m doing better than ever,” she said. “I’m angry about where our country is right now. I am appalled. This was an opportunity for me to say something.”

Only a liberal would say shit like this. "I'm happy that I got fired!"

What an idiot.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Well now she has more time for play!

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
she was stunned that someone had taken a picture of her giving Trump the middle finger.

So she essentially blames the person who took the picture and not herself for the act?

Shocking, I tell you. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13091 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well o.k. then.....all is well that ends well!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aren't the roads usually 'cleared' before the motorcade heads somewhere? I've seen many hwys closed temporarily while the motorcade goes through? Seems odd they just let someone on the bike share the road like that? *shrug*

Shawn

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1748 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
She'll be just fine, the left has their newest hero.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Come on, Fla.Jim, that might be stretching things a bit. Eek

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by liner:
She'll be just fine, the left has their newest hero.

What about all those fringe benefits she will be getting now. Like all that free shit, maybe unemployment, ebt, etc, etc etc.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"...marketing and communications..."

I love the Cosmic Jester!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
"...marketing and communications..."

I love the Cosmic Jester!

Yeah, you’d think there might be a little voice in there somewhere going this isn’t a good idea! But nnn-o-o-ooo! Her blood was boiling! So she just had to react like a Klingon during mating season.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
"Better to remain silent and thought a fool" you know the rest, but let's paraphrase a little "and get your foolish arrogant hateful self terminated".

And let's not forget, decisions and actions have consequences.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
“I’m angry about where our country is right now. I am appalled.”

I completely agree with her. Thankfully Trump is in charge now and things can only get better. Hang in there little lady, President Trump is working on it! Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post