SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What’s up with Matt Gaetz? Sex trafficking? Blackmail?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What’s up with Matt Gaetz? Sex trafficking? Blackmail? Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
He's using the Trump defense: Blame the lying media, liberal Democrats, Iran hostages, the Justice dept. and my favorite: "Sure, I flew the girls down, put 'em up at Mara logo, even gave up some spending money. But I didn't do anything wrong! That girl told me she was 28!" I think the leak is coming from his fuck-buddy, the Seminole county tax collector that Gaetz squealed on. Maybe pot-daddy John Morgan threw him under the bus.
You have two choices: You can stow that shit permanently, or you can leave.

You know where you are and you know you shouldn't post this horse shit, yet you did it anyway. You want to be noticed? OK, I'm noticing you.

Thanks for calling me out, para. My remarks were uncalled for and I apologize to the forum. For the record, my dislike of Gaetz is personal, not political.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
For the record, my dislike of Gaetz is personal, not political.

Try again.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Be nice, please.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yes, sorry.

To cne, I would kindly just say that I don't think your beef with Gaetz was the issue.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post