SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7)
Page 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:

I never tried the factory irons with it - I pulled those things off forever ago. I don't like how big and bulky they are.

Sent you an email

I did the same thing with my factory irons, they aren't for me. Since it is just a range toy for me I'm fine with just having a red dot on it.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
quote:
Originally posted by gino d:
Who makes the carbon fiber hand guard on your set-up?

If I had to guess...

https://lancer-systems.com/awc...duct/mpx-handguards/

Yep, lancer.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can anyone confirm that the Barcelona Spain police on scene and on tv today- if they were carrying MPx's?

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After almost a year, I finally received my stamp for my Innovative Arms ported "integral suppressor". Also installed a BFS III as well. Pretty fun time at the range.

Posts: 57 | Registered: June 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ACClauhs:
I remember a few people complaining of excessive wear inside the receiver, cam pin scratching/gouging. Mine had this issue and went back to the factory on Thursday. Anyone have a positive result of sending theirs?

Mine has a gouge just like yours. I hate to send it back to the factory since its a sbr.

How long was turn around time on yours?

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACClauhs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
Originally posted by ACClauhs:
I remember a few people complaining of excessive wear inside the receiver, cam pin scratching/gouging. Mine had this issue and went back to the factory on Thursday. Anyone have a positive result of sending theirs?

Mine has a gouge just like yours. I hate to send it back to the factory since its a sbr.

How long was turn around time on yours?

About 2 weeks, give or take. Mine is an SBR too. SIG customer service told me to remove the stock and all accessories prior to shipping it back. They paid shipping both ways and it runs just fine now.

Posts: 403 | Location: PA | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of corey4
posted Hide Post
Was the gun not running correctly, or is the issue just cosmetic? What did they to fix it?

Posts: 172 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACClauhs
posted Hide Post
The gun ran fine, only issues were ammo related. I was concerned that the amount of wear it showed at 1000 rounds would just keep getting worse. And since they offered to fix it under warranty without any out of pocket with shipping, I figured I could do without it for a couple weeks.

Posts: 403 | Location: PA | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of corey4
posted Hide Post
what did they do? it's not like they can just give you a new lower cuz of the sbr paperwork.

Posts: 172 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of corey4
posted Hide Post
I feel like a total idiot...

I just assumed it was the lower for whatever reason.

Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
I've never seen an MPX in a movie or TV show until an episode of Bosch. Other than this being one of my favorite all-time cop shows, it was neato to see an MPX being used. I think it was even referred to by name in the episode other than just being used or brandished.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1160 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw the MPX in Logan and Bright. IMFDB also listed the MPX in Baby Driver.

Semper Fi
Madmatt

SIGs, BHPs, CZ PCRs, HKs, 1911s, S&W 625-3 45 ACP, HK/Benelli M1S90, Colts 6721/LE6920, Steyr SBSs, Emerson and ZT Knives, Rubicons, Harleys & APBTs

Posts: 416 | Location: USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
The MPX is also in a couple video games now.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Butt stock question here. Have a MPX SBR on layaway with the Collapsible stock. I am debating on the folder just for deployment purposes. Any thoughts rel: this. Looking for someone who has already taken that step. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 816 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Buy the folder and try em both. Depending on your intended use, carry method, and your personal size and how you like to shoot, youll favor one over the other.

Im sticking with folder.

Picture of Patriot_1776
posted Hide Post
Any love for MRO's? If so, which mount did you like?

I did notice the Scalarworks from pg.130 - just curious of other's experiences.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1616 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excuse my ignorance on this. I just swapped to the ILWT 4.5 inch barrel and his website said to be sure to check headspace after swap. Where is the best place for headspace gauges? I saw a set at Brownells for $60.

Barrel slid right in like butter. Should be perfect with the omega 9k.

Posts: 153 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did anyone buy the Next Level Armament spring block and charging handle so you don’t scratch the top of the receiver like the factory parts will?

The spring block works perfectly with the factory charging handle. If you use the supplied charging handle from Next Level Armament you will scratch the top of the receiver in a different place because their charging handle is much thicker than the factory supplied handle.

First time I have been disappointed with any of their stuff. The spring block works perfectly but skip the charging handle since it totally defeats the purpose of what their spring block is designed for.

Posts: 3874 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried the NLA block and CH and when I shoot supressed, the gas blowback leaked thru the back of the CH, not enough “seal”. Not that it was supposed to. I saw the Giesele CH and bought that. It does not need the NLA lift block (not compatible with it) and it blocked more of the “suppressed” blow back gas and the CH feels better. My recommendation is the Giesele CH for better feel and blocking of the gas.

Posts: 36 | Registered: September 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patriot_1776:
Any love for MRO's? If so, which mount did you like?

I did notice the Scalarworks from pg.130 - just curious of other's experiences.

Expensive but the best for a MRO. Quick detach feature and also allows for co-witness with BUIS...

https://www.americandefenseman...m/view/product/1055/

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post