SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7)
Page 1 ... 138 139 140 141

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7) Login/Join 
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
so the local Gander Reincarnated has a MPX Pistol with the 4" barrel for 1990 and change. Not that I will pay that but who has the 4 inch and how do you like it?

Posts: 518 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Citadel:
so the local Gander Reincarnated has a MPX Pistol with the 4" barrel for 1990 and change. Not that I will pay that but who has the 4 inch and how do you like it?

I had my 8" chopped down to 4.5", and I love it. With my Omega 9K on it, it is, to me, the absolute best example of an SMG (minus the ability to select fire).

Posts: 3659 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Berg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ergoproxy:
I have searched and must have missed the definitive answer about magazine compatibility due to my weak search fu.

Gen1 mag -> Gen2 mpx = ? (no issues, has issues, does not work)
Gen2 mag -> Gen1 mpx = ? (no issues, has issues, does not work)

Thanks fellas.

Gen 1 mags seem to work perfectly fine in Gen 2 guns. Not sure about the other way around.

Posts: 756 | Location: near the 101 and 92 in Calif. | Registered: August 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Citadel:

I absolutely love my 4" MPX. So much better, IMO, than the 8" in balance, maneuverability, and my use.

☣Biohazard☣

Posts: 6969 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
Thought some of you might like to see what the MPX looks like with the Rattler minimalist stock:

Posts: 3659 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post