SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7)
Page 1 ... 137 138 139 140

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7) Login/Join 
Picture of corey4
posted Hide Post
Was the gun not running correctly, or is the issue just cosmetic? What did they to fix it?

Posts: 136 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACClauhs
posted Hide Post
The gun ran fine, only issues were ammo related. I was concerned that the amount of wear it showed at 1000 rounds would just keep getting worse. And since they offered to fix it under warranty without any out of pocket with shipping, I figured I could do without it for a couple weeks.

Posts: 367 | Location: PA | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of corey4
posted Hide Post
what did they do? it's not like they can just give you a new lower cuz of the sbr paperwork.

Posts: 136 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corey4:
what did they do? it's not like they can just give you a new lower cuz of the sbr paperwork.

It wasn’t his lower that was having an issue, it was the upper. And since the upper isn’t serialized, that can be shipped off.

Posts: 3234 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of corey4
posted Hide Post
I feel like a total idiot...

I just assumed it was the lower for whatever reason.