SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7)
Page 1 ... 136 137 138 139

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7) Login/Join 
sick puppy
Picture of PorterN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
Does anyone know if a SilencerCo Omega will fit underneath the handguards of an MPX?

The 9k? Yes.

☣Biohazard☣

Posts: 6324 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
quote:
Does anyone know if a SilencerCo Omega will fit underneath the handguards of an MPX?

The 9k? Yes.

And it looks just like this.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 547 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
quote:
quote:

The 9k? Yes.

Nice setup!

If I may ask, is that an Aimpoint T2 RDS? If so, what mount are you using there?

Also, I see that you are not using any iron sights. Did you look at the co witness with the factory flip-up irons with the T2 and this mount?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience!

JRC

Posts: 1178 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's an Aimpoint Micro H-2
It's literally this.

I never tried the factory irons with it - I pulled those things off forever ago. I don't like how big and bulky they are.

On my to-do list is to get some 45 degree offsets for this thing. Something nice and low profile.

Posts: 547 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:

I never tried the factory irons with it - I pulled those things off forever ago. I don't like how big and bulky they are.

Sent you an email

Posts: 3156 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cfiore
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

The 9k? Yes.

Is the barrel cut on the MPX I assume and then direct thread?

Posts: 396 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
correct on both counts

Picture of ACClauhs
posted Hide Post
I remember a few people complaining of excessive wear inside the receiver, cam pin scratching/gouging. Mine had this issue and went back to the factory on Thursday. Anyone have a positive result of sending theirs?

Posts: 359 | Location: PA | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post