SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Does Mideast Export?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Does Mideast Export? Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
..... but Kazakhstan is known for its high-quality potassium exports, and having the second cleanest prostitutes in the region.

Now read that in Sterling Archer's voice... Wink

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Dates
Palm oil
Olive oil
Olives
Dried fruit like apricots
Nuts like almonds and pistachios

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
quote:
Not exactly the ME, but Kazakhstan is known for its high-quality potassium exports, and having the second cleanest prostitutes in the region.

Bon mot!

According to Borat?

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Terrorism

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...so much H8.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
So the second-cleanest prostitutes are the dates that are exported? I'm confused.

Currently the major export seems to be refugees.

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
When I look at all those gleaming cities around the Persian Gulf with the indoor ski slopes in the middle of a desert, all I see is the wealth that has been drained from America and the rest of the oil-addicted western world over the past half-century.

Posts: 1400 | Location: Butte, Mont. | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hile:
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
quote:
Not exactly the ME, but Kazakhstan is known for its high-quality potassium exports, and having the second cleanest prostitutes in the region.

Bon mot!

According to Borat?

HIGH FIVE!

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MTJbyrd:
When I look at all those gleaming cities around the Persian Gulf with the indoor ski slopes in the middle of a desert, all I see is the wealth that has been drained from America and the rest of the oil-addicted western world over the past half-century.

It wasn't drained, it was poured on them by the ship-load, they just caught it and put it to good use. Don't you wish we had an infra-structure based on fairy-lands, with head-choppers of course?

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post