What Does Mideast Export?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4610030324

April 20, 2017, 05:54 PM
mbinky
What Does Mideast Export?
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
..... but Kazakhstan is known for its high-quality potassium exports, and having the second cleanest prostitutes in the region.

Now read that in Sterling Archer's voice... Wink
April 20, 2017, 07:33 PM
PASig
Dates
Palm oil
Olive oil
Olives
Dried fruit like apricots
Nuts like almonds and pistachios

April 20, 2017, 08:34 PM
hile
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
quote:
Not exactly the ME, but Kazakhstan is known for its high-quality potassium exports, and having the second cleanest prostitutes in the region.

Bon mot!

According to Borat?
April 20, 2017, 08:50 PM
jigray3
Terrorism

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman
April 20, 2017, 09:36 PM
Strambo
...so much H8.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page
April 20, 2017, 11:20 PM
sjtill
So the second-cleanest prostitutes are the dates that are exported? I'm confused.

Currently the major export seems to be refugees.

April 21, 2017, 09:02 AM
MTJbyrd
When I look at all those gleaming cities around the Persian Gulf with the indoor ski slopes in the middle of a desert, all I see is the wealth that has been drained from America and the rest of the oil-addicted western world over the past half-century.
April 21, 2017, 09:43 AM
rusbro
quote:
Originally posted by hile:
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
quote:
Not exactly the ME, but Kazakhstan is known for its high-quality potassium exports, and having the second cleanest prostitutes in the region.

Bon mot!

According to Borat?

HIGH FIVE!
April 21, 2017, 11:23 AM
wishfull thinker
quote:
Originally posted by MTJbyrd:
When I look at all those gleaming cities around the Persian Gulf with the indoor ski slopes in the middle of a desert, all I see is the wealth that has been drained from America and the rest of the oil-addicted western world over the past half-century.

It wasn't drained, it was poured on them by the ship-load, they just caught it and put it to good use. Don't you wish we had an infra-structure based on fairy-lands, with head-choppers of course?