SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    50,000 Post Karma Winner is pwelch001
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

50,000 Post Karma Winner is pwelch001 Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Wow, I'm never going to get to 50k!
If it's me, please donate to the VA.

Thank you.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Thanks,
Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4580 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thank you.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! That’s quite a milestone. Please include me and thanks.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holy cow! 50k? Crazy. Please include me.

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
50k, Wow.

I know a cut comes with 10yrs but 50k should also come with come kind of legacy designation.

Please consider me, thank you.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
wow, that's a lot of posting. Thanks for your contribution to this great forum.

Please count me in.

Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
50,000+ WOW.

Please toss my name in the hat.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Wow…50,000 is massive achievement!!! I have no need of your excellent gift certificate being pretty well fixed financially. However, I will enter for the purpose of purchasing a bicycle for a 6 year old boy who is a new tenant in my apartment house filled mostly with old folks.

His mother just moved here and he does not have a way to visit friends and there are no other young children here.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
50k? Isn't that a full time job? Put me on the list please.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Rough math, that’s 8.25 posts per day, everyday, since you joined, 6861 days ago.

Please include me in your generous Karma, and thank you for all your contributions to this fantastic place!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I would love to be in for a donation, but i have got to know the break down on your screenname. For years I thought it was NHRA member, drag racing junkie, then I thought NH and a love of TAG watches, then i spent 5 years just trying to ignore breaking it down, and now here you are again taunting me.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone!
Enter me please

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
I would love to be in for a donation, but i have got to know the break down on your screenname. For years I thought it was NHRA member, drag racing junkie, then I thought NH and a love of TAG watches, then i spent 5 years just trying to ignore breaking it down, and now here you are again taunting me.

we NH is from when I lived in New Hampster, and while I do own Tag watches, the tagmember part was a legacy from a group of shooters in NH that formed a group - Tactical Arts Group. We had some really awesome instructors and members, who worked us through a series of exercises including a shoot house with randomized and moveable targets. We also learned how to shoot from a moving vehicle (not nearly as easy as it sounds).

The TAG group was disbanded perhaps 10 or more years ago

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Sweet Jesus, I can sleep again!!

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
One cool milestone! Congratulations and yes please count me in....

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the 50k milestone. Please include me

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
count me in please ! Thank you for the chance.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! If I win please donate it for me.
Dave

Posts: 380 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post