SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    50,000 Post Karma Winner is pwelch001
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

50,000 Post Karma Winner is pwelch001 Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please toss me in.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
I don't have enough to say to ever hit 50k. If I win, your local VA gets it.

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please.

American Red Cross for me.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Congrats man! Thanks and please add me. But if you wouldn’t mind, if I’m selected would you consider a donation to your local « dog pound? ». Thanks.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Wow! Congrats. Here's to the next 50k. Thx for the chance!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the 50k. Please count me in for your most generous karma.

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a lot of yappin'.

I'm in for a hell of a time at the Thirsty Beaver or Tipsy Burro in Charlotte, NC.

Congratulations on the milestone.

Posts: 586 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the 50k, ten times my number. Please add me in for chance and thank you.

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Buddy!
Something to say on every topic, I guess. Wink

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Wow, congratulations! It is really kind of you to do this for a member.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
That’s quite an achievement! I’m in !! Congratulations!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! And thanks for the generous Karma.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 50K.
If I win, plsb donate to VA.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on hitting the 50k mark.

Please count in for the great karma.

Thanks

Posts: 2221 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's a lot of posts! I just don't have that much to say.

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me and if I’m chosen, donate to the VA. Thanks for the chance and congrats!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Wow, that’s one hell of a milestone. Congrats on the accomplishment. Please throw my name into the hat. Thanks for giving me a shot.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and please add my name to the hat. Thanks for the Karma opportunity.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Congrats, that’s some serious posting, I hope you get 50k more! If I win, please put it towards the VA.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post