SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA: Bianchi Holster for a J frame--THE WINNER IS: REDWOOD25
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA: Bianchi Holster for a J frame--THE WINNER IS: REDWOOD25 Login/Join 
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I can use that for my model 36. Thanks

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Toss my name in the hat as I have several model 36s and 60s

Thanks

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance please. I carry a 351 often for rattlesnake control.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mjlennon:
I'd be greatful and so would my 637.
Disregard, mine has the 3", rather than 1.875" barrel.

Posts: 1824 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this nice karma. My Model 36 could ride very nicely in this holster.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My model 60 would enjoy being carried in that holster, count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 289 | Location: North Central Florida | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I could use it for a model 36 or 37. Thanks.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Include me too. I have a S&W 342PD.

Thanks,

Darrell

Posts: 111 | Location: Hollywood, MD | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Would like to give it a try with my SP101. Thanks for the chance!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
just got my 60 back from my mom, I'd love a chance at this.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Please add me in!

Thanks for the offer.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4133 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Karma! Have a couple of J frames that this would fit. Thanks.

Posts: 264 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! 3Eagles, your offer has enticed me to enter a karma for the first time. This looks perfect for our J-frame 38 Special.
Thank you for the opportunity.

You've got to know what to do when you don't know what to do.

Posts: 364 | Location: SML-VA | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to have that for my wife! She has a Model 60 and a 642. Thanks!

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma- I have a nice little 640 no-dash that has been running around naked for too long- thanks for the chance!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Johnny, please count me in. This will give my 642 a new home. Thank you.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Oh, yeah. Please count me in. I just picked up an older 36 that desperately needs a classic holster to ride in. Thanks!

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at that for my 638. Good looking holster.

Thanks for the chance,

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this Karma I have a Taurus that is hammer less and similar to a Smith 649. Thank you so much!!!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX Panhandle | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well. Thank you

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post