SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA: Bianchi Holster for a J frame--THE WINNER IS: REDWOOD25
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA: Bianchi Holster for a J frame--THE WINNER IS: REDWOOD25 Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
Up for karma is a mid 1980s Bianchi 55L holster. This is from the days when Bianchi was a premium leather holster. The 55L was designed for the Chiefs Special, with the thumb break over the trigger guard. My Model 60 had been modified to remove the hammer spur and this holster fit the bill.This holster is in almost new condition, I think I only used it 2 or three times. No scratches, or blems. Gun NOT includedSmile

I will pick a winner on or about 15 May 2018 unless interest drops off before that.

Rules: Be a member prior to 7 May 2018. I prefer that you have a J Frame so that you can use this.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hit the button Max
Picture of Twosigs
posted Hide Post
Love those holsters. I have several J frames. Please include me.

“Sometimes paranoia's just having all the facts.” -
William S. Burroughs

Posts: 881 | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! I have several J frames that would like to call that holster home!

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
I'd be greatful and so would my 637.

Posts: 1824 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I have a J frame with a narly old holster, this Karma would be a definite improvement. Please add me.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2086 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
I have been looking for a quality j-frame holster. Please count me in. Thank you

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I could use it.. Thanks for the chance.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would look awesome with my model 36 in it, please include me! Thanks!

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a chance. I’ve needing to get one.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I'm in. I carry a J full time. That leather from that timeframe is high quality. Thanks.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8660 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My snubbie could use that. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I have a couple J-frames I could use this with.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like it would work great with Mrs. Shot's 642, and she already has a purse and shoes to match. If they don't match good enough, she is willing to shop for more.

Thanks.

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
I have a J frame. Please include me and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! I've got a new 2-inch Kit Gun that would look great in this.

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I have a j-frame, count me in ... thanks!!

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
I have a 1 7/8" 36ND that would appreciate such a fine holster.

Please count me in.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I could use it - please include me. I'd see it as a birthday present! Thanks for the chance.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Great looking classic leather holster.
Please add my name if it will accommodate a 642.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take a chance. 642, 442 and 60 here.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post