SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fox's Harris Faulkner... ;-)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fox's Harris Faulkner... ;-) Login/Join 
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Wasn't her dad an Air Force pilot or officer or something? My father-in-law told me something about her background a while back, but I don't remember now.
Retired Army.

Thanks. I finally looked her up, and I see he was a lieutenant colonel in the USA, and that he was a pilot. I just couldn't remember the details. Again, I wonder if she is laying low or she isn't getting the media attention she deserves.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1169 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is under rated compared to the loudmouth attention seeker types. I think that is a good thing and a plus in my book. I cannot help but think she will be rewarded someday for it.
And yes, she is quite easy on the eye as a bonus.

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Hey, if nothing else she still has a job and she still has a fan base. That's not bad these days.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:

I am a happily married man. But Mrs Faulkner is one of the few reasons I still watch Fox News.

Happily married here too, but I think it is okay to say she is gorgeous and she exudes ladylike class.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post